Wheres a good place for camping

Hellohihi

Reaction score
Wheres a good place for camping?

I live in Singapore, and it sucks big time when it comes to camping.
There is literally no place to camp at all in Singapore, every part of the country is urbanize.

So i got to travel, but where would be a good place?
Malaysia? Somewhere in usa?

And also I'm thinking of joining Tom Brown's Tracker school.

Btw, I don't want a place with extreme danger.

Genkora

Frog blast the vent core!
Reaction score
Well, some good backpacking places in the USA are Big Bend and Lost Maple in Texas. That's what you want to do, backpacking, not just car camping or what have you. I know there are a lot of places in north California up to Washington, and bears aren't much of a problem if you know how to keep your food away from them. I'm not too familiar with places up there because it's been years since I have been there. I live Texas, so it's what I know. There are also a lot of good parks in New Mexico where you can Backpack.

Sintoras

Shaaakaa!
Reaction score
The camping facilities in the US are nice and well kept in general. Yellow Stone, for instance, is good, Yosemite is even better. The Badlands in South Dakota and Craters of the Moon in Idaho are nice too, but you'de only spend a day or two in each. Thats the ones I've been to lately, but theres so many of them.

I'd shoot for the west of the US if you choose to go there, like CA, Idaho, Colorado, Arizona, New Mexico, Utah.

quraji

zap
Reaction score
And also I'm thinking of joining Tom Brown's Tracker school.

I knew that I recognized this from somewhere. After a google search, I found that I saw it in a Bullshit! episode (season1, episode4). Fairly amusing:
Video
I wouldn't waste my time and money at a place like that. Just get a book.

Anyways, there are tons of good camping grounds all over USA (the national park ones are really nice usually).

Avaleirra

Is back. Probably.
Reaction score
Canada - Banff, massive national park that is perfect for camping. Located between the provinces of British Columbia and Alberta

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.