Whitesock's Art

King TonGoll

ORLY?*DDR*
Reaction score
great stuff, is it safe too think of the "riku" onesfrom kingdome hearts?

if soo could you make me a avatar of riku and twords the bottom read Red-Cloudo
and one thats the same but say Tongoll

corvusHaunt

Reaction score
Dude, nice stuff, I still need to get that planet tutorial :D The planet looks awesome man! (link meh!)

Nigerianrulz

suga suga how'd you get so fly?
Reaction score
juz a question did u actually draw those like the avarta stuff? i know the dragon drawing is real but did u actaully draw(or use the photoshop) the pics? :confused:

NiKaNoRoU_GR

Reaction score
nigerianrulz said:
juz a question did u actually draw those like the avarta stuff? i know the dragon drawing is real but did u actaully draw(or use the photoshop) the pics? :confused:
You mean the tribals?
maybe he made them on paper then added black fiber in PS

Whitesock

Graphics Help Zone Moderator
Reaction score
The tribal drawings were used with the path tool in GIMP.

I didn't draw anything besides the dragon because making sigs and avatars are usually coolest if I work like a Graphic Editor.

Corvus told me what it meant firstoff. I'm not making anything on my own except the backround. I'm editing, cutting out, and placing premade renders or screenshots for them.

I'll get the avatar done soon Tongoll.

This is a GIMP tutorial by the way Corvus.

EDIT: Tell me if you want changes, or if you meant Red_Cloud and not Red_Cloudo.

Tongoll_TongollText.jpg

Tongoll_Red_CloudoText.jpg

monoVertex

I'm back!
Reaction score
Whitesock said:
Nice finds on the smiley's. :)

They are the Yahoo! smileys :p I just uploaded them from Yahoo Messenger's folder on photobucket and linked xD

However, about the contrast, I don't really think so.... Well, that depends... There are space clouds with really dark colors, so there isn't much of a contrast, but there are also really shiny ones... However, you decide what type to make :p But I think it looks good.

N

Nezgibs

Can u give a tut or something on how to make the swirls in the rf online sig, the sprite sig, and the tainted plastium? they look interesting and i wanna start using stuff like that when i get cs2 in the mail.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

• Ghan
        Administrator - Servers are fun

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.