whoa just my map hosted how that possible?

Yoshii

Reaction score
I play on USeast(Elving) and just saw a game hosted with my map how is it possible?I could not enter the game but just looking at the mini picture of map i could tell its mine considering I made the picture and the map name was same as mine.I never let anyone play with it as it wasnt done up until now.If anyone see a map named herocraft2Revivebeta or similar could you send me a copy?I believe the map i saw on bnet was my old protected version that i tested on bnet while private hosting(noone ever joined so accident isnt possible).Anyone got a clue how could someoen get a hold of my map?

Cloak_Master

Reaction score
Yes, that bug happens sometimes. You see one of your games plastered on a hosted game, when in fact, that is not what they are hosting. Ignore it, it is no real problem, ONLY you have your map.

Jimpy

The Invisible Observer
Reaction score
The reason why this problem occurs is because you, and them have created a custom map, and I would assume that both are using the same defualt name. So this might screw up some pathing and show you your map, but if you were able to join, once you finish downloading it changes.

W

what666said

Change the name of the map from the default name and it gets fixed.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.