Why I Don't play WoW

Cornface

Avoid, if at all possible.
Reaction score
Lol, I started to laugh alot when I saw the replies, Alltough, I still feel sad for him.

Clean the house and make food while your GM is !&$%ing your girlfriend, maybe you'll earn more DKPs doing that.

Myzteryz

It only does everything.
Reaction score
Jo.O said:

Hmm, thats why you don't play WoW?
First of all, that thread was probably a troll. I can write stories too!
If it wasn't, then the moron probably shouldn't get his GF into WoW >.>.
If she fell in love with him just from talking online, she probably didn't her BF anyways.

The true part of this thread was that S3x0rzing the GM does give you extra DKP. This warrior Sexx0rzed our GM and she doesn't need DKP, she gets it automaticly.

P.S. Joking, the warrior is our MT so she takes it anyways (The MT is also our GM's wife).

H

hey its X

:eek: wow... that must REALLY suck for that dude. If that was real, if i were him, i would have beat the living crap out of him, and then i would have thrown the dumbass off a 13 story building.

Sim

Forum Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Our GM is a guy and the Co-GM is his wife. She's talking on Teamspeak with him so now we're fixed.

Lol @ OP.

S

Solidarity

wow some of this stuff is pretty sick. Just goes to show you how WoW takes over people's lives

Kenito

I Helps Most Goodly
Reaction score
The community must be horrible. If you have a game like WC3, there are some "ppl who talk like dis", but there's a group of mature roleplayers and mapmakers. I don't need to play WoW and relive the days of RS, when nary a soul knew how to use proper grammar.

Lord_Phoenix

Dogs are fuzzy
Reaction score
Kenito said:
The community must be horrible. If you have a game like WC3, there are some "ppl who talk like dis", but there's a group of mature roleplayers and mapmakers. I don't need to play WoW and relive the days of RS, when nary a soul knew how to use proper grammar.
leik omgi neva takl leik dis it be so n00b adn stuf. ppl jost d oit to b e leik jermy cause hes leik teh pwre pwnage dood lawl.

Seriously, I didn't find WoW addicting after level 33... Just not much fun anymore...

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.