will there be any new classes in the diablo 3?

Q

qoutesh

I would be surprised if there were only the barbarian and rouge and paladin and stuff you all know there will be a barbarian but will there be a new race? does anyone know.:thdown::thup: it will be interesting the new Diablo

sqrage

Mega Super Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
aren't the barbarian, rogue, etc classes and not races? If that is what you meant then yes there will be, for example look at the witch doctor.

Q

qoutesh

well sort of not sure there will be a new race im posative about that:thup:

MurderMode

Giving new meaning to co-op... slowly
Reaction score
lol quotesh you're a bit lost :p

ummm yeah they aren't races dude, they are classes. A class is just a group of the same profession and skills.

Races in gaming = human, orc, elf, etc.

Classes = Paladin, Barbarian, Amazon, etc.

After all, if you work as a baker one week and then decide to become an electrician the next, you're not exactly changing races are you. Races don't play any importance in diablo, not like in WoW and other rpgs.

Anyways, aside from that two classes have already been announced. The Barbarian is back as well as a new addition, the Witch Doctor. I read somewhere recently that the 3 remaining classes are all going to be new, with no previous classes (except the barbarian) returning.

Q

qoutesh

i do know they are called classes but i say some times differnt orc nightelf is a race from world of warcraft and all that. well i was hopping they myte make up a new class like a half paladan half barberian or something like it:D

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.