Game Would You Rather....?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Battlemapsta

I am the Conduit of Change
Reaction score
Lol didn't play this for a while.

Kill my parents. (Sorry mom :p)

Would you rather be chased by a legion of hot girls or get 1 billion dollars and never have a girlfriend?

(Hard choice :p)

hortononon

"I give em the hip then I take it away"-Jim Thorpe
Reaction score
hard? thats a no-brainer, legion-o-hot girls, i'll make money on my high paying job of being a supermodel if i have a legion of hot girls chasing me... i dont need as much as a billion dollars anyways, it's too much attention.

would you rather recieve a million dollars and kill your pet, or burn the million dollars and keep your pet?

Battlemapsta

Reaction score
Depends on the pet. Atm burn my pet and buy a new one :p

Would you rather be turned into a human origami or a robot chicken.

(wierd one but I just randomly came up with it)

FireEffect

Gasp!
Reaction score
robot chciken lol

Would you rather get a random super power and jump off a building and hope you fly or kill your family and hope you can revive them??

*off topic*
200th post yay

n[u]ll

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
thats a good one. id say jump off a building (you didnt say what size Lol)

would you rather have a permanent smile or a permanent erection

Battlemapsta

Reaction score
Smile like those annoying Bob male enhancing commercals (I feel like suiciding when I see that commercial)

Would you rather have the power to freeze or burn?

Cornface

Avoid, if at all possible.
Reaction score
The power to burn, it's really useful, if you get lost in a forest, or something, but I don't think the chance is very big, but you never know, the power of freeze is kinda useless in a cold country like mine (Sweden)

Would you rather be an Orc or a Troll?

stubs101

Reaction score
Ooooo:nuts: Brain racker...

I think Tauran... because he would beat the shiit outa you instead of ripping you apart....

Would you rather have infinite amounts of money but only able to buy one thing or have 1000 dollars to spend on what you please...?

Lets see how you handle that one eh?
(100 dollars on the reply being :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: lol jk):D

Battlemapsta

Reaction score
Infinite money but use that money to buy myself a credit card. Shopping time :p

Would you rather lose your house, or have no clothes for the rest of your life.

stubs101

Reaction score
I would sell the house before you asked then I would say house, and when the 'wish' goes away I would buy a new one.

(Btw: You don't buy a credit card. And if you do, that would be what you bought, you wouldn't have money in your account...)

Would you rather a filthy politician who nobody likes, not even the family, or a drunken hobo garbage man with no house. (BTW: I don't think you can make any money as a stupid politician)
Yay new page!

Hatebreeder

So many apples
Reaction score
I would sell the house before you asked then I would say house, and when the 'wish' goes away I would buy a new one.

(Btw: You don't buy a credit card. And if you do, that would be what you bought, you wouldn't have money in your account...)

Would you rather a filthy politician who nobody likes, not even the family, or a drunken hobo garbage man with no house. (BTW: I don't think you can make any money as a stupid politician)
Yay new page!

Garbage sound appealing :p You can always work yourself up, that's not that difficult... But to make everyone lik you again is hard =/

How would you rather die? With a Meathook impaling your Chest and Maggots feating on you from the serious Wound, advancing towards the Inside of the edible Autopsy, or would you like it if your Skin is cut in stripes and ripped off, while boiling Rubber slowly engulfs your poor and nimble, bleeding Body?

Mmage

Reaction score
I request my right to not answer such a brutal question!
If refused, id say 1st, maggots wouldnt be as bad as though, beacouse they un-infect wounds.

Would u rather request your right of habeus corpus or your right of ex post facto?
(Read the constitution if these dont make sence)

New_U.S.

ITS OVER 9000!
Reaction score
I shouldn't have to request for one of my rights, yet ex-post facto would be cool because then I would have gotten to do something right before it becomes illegal :)

Would you rather have rediculously long hair or no hair

Mmage

Reaction score
You can cover baldness with a hat, but long hair is always showing.
baldness.

would u rather do soemthing thats illegal but not get a sentance or do soemthing that would get ya killed but you dont die?

Cheddar

This is the way it was meant to be.
Reaction score
I think something illegal. I would rob a bank.

Would you rather be a senior or freshman?

Mahucharn

I wear a fez now, fezzes are cool.
Reaction score
Senior, then college... then I can actually do something with my life...

Would you rather be a Harvard Graduate or a game programmer (about anything, DIDN'T GO TO COLLEGE!)

Cheddar

This is the way it was meant to be.
Reaction score
Game Programmer. I program this game we call Life. Now I am a supreme ruler.

All without going to college.

As my first article of business, I change the first post on this page to post #1111.
As my second article of business, I order you to go check.

Wasn't I right?

Would you rather have your eyes closed in a yearbook picture or eyes closed on your driver's license? (For those without one, when you get a picture your eyes are closed)

Volkof

Reaction score
My eyes closed and my head lifted up in my yearbook to show how proud I am :D

Would u rather be sunburnt and get cancer, or get struck by lightning and die instantly?

denmax

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Instant death. We all know we don't wanna get tortured (and me getting no hair).

Would you rather UBER BUMP a useful post or BUMP a useless post?

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.