Wow! and here I was, thinking I knew a lot...

Scam_ent

Reaction score
Like I said, WOW! I was working on my RPG in World Editor, wanted to make some text green, but only knew how to do Yellow. So I went searching on Google. And found this website. People talking about how to make custom abilities (someone tell me how to do this please!!) and about WinMPQ and about 20 other things i can't understand. So i looked through them, found this site.
I thought I knew what I was doing with World Editor. I really don't. So much i need to learn!! So I decided to register with this forum. If anyone can think of anything useful (trigger writing wise) plz, plz, PLZ reply to this thread and tell me....:confused: :eek: :D

Scam_ent

Reaction score
thanx for replying

Ok, I know how to do triggers (I think I'm fairly good at them. My game's getting really good). I'm not new to World Editor, just this board.
I downloaded WinMPQ, but it'd be great if you could tell me how to use it.
Oh, and in case anyone was wondering, if you want to change text colour, the section on that in Blizzard.net (the one i saw) is wrong. You need to type |c then 00 and then the colour code for whatever colour you are using, then the word/sentence you want to change colour, then finish it with |r.

The one in blizzard got the 00 and the colour code in the wrong places. A great site for colour codes is here .

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.