WoW Avatars

Husky

Local Lurker
Reaction score
Heck I was bored. I was playing around and wondering what I would think TH members would look like in WoW, and well, you were the only one I could think up easily, so I made this :rolleyes:.

Complete Avatars:

Seth:
Seth-1.gif

Conan:
Conan-2.gif

Rabarber:
Rabarber.gif
---
Rabarber-1.gif

Cornface:
Cornface-1.gif

Emjlr3:
Emjlr3.gif
---
Emjlr3-1.gif

Jindo:
Jindo.gif

Orc_Tamer:
Orc_Tamer.gif
---
Orc_Tamer-1.gif

Halo_King116
Halo_King.gif

Mixmax2:
Mixmax.gif

Husky (myself):
Husky.gif

Darthfett:
Darthfett-1.gif

Zero R:
Zero-R.gif

Jimpy:
Jimpy.gif

Daxtreme:
Daxtreme.gif

Daelin:
Daelin.gif

NOTE: I try my best to keep it under the size limit while retaining a decent quality. Some avatars are not possible because I cant get them under the size limit. Sorry for this.

Hope you enjoy :).

XXXconanXXX

Cocktails anyone?
Reaction score
Woah. That's awesome. Fits him perfectly. (The eyes are a bit meh to me)

That should so be his. :D And you need to make me one. :p

Luth

Lex Luthor!
Reaction score
Thats a right good likeness, I think. ;) If you knew me better, I'd gladly take one. Though, I think you might make me an elf, and I just couldnt stand that... :cool:

Husky

Local Lurker
Reaction score
I could probably do you Conan without too much trouble (and I could redo Seths to hide the eyes).

But Luth and Pineapple you'd prolly have to give me more details on what you want seeing as I don't know you very well :eek: .

Pineapple

Just Smile.
Reaction score
Meh, I liek video games. Im a Cat person. I love Final Fantasy. I dont like FPS. Pineapple is my favorite fruite. I love Cow, soo yummy. I have most veggies. And... Im medium hight. And skinny. Good enough?

DM Cross

You want to see a magic trick?
Reaction score
My only problem is that, to my somewhat freakish eyes, the hat looks to be a shade of purple :confused:

... I'm not a pimp. That's Ryoko :D

Jindo

Self
Reaction score
Husky said:
Heck I was bored. I was playing around and wondering what I would think TH members would look like in WoW, and well, you were the only one I could think up easily, so I made this :rolleyes:.

Seth.gif

I tried my best to keep it under the size limit while retaining a decent quality but anyway...

Hope you enjoy :).

P.S: You dont have to use it if ya dont wanna. And if anyone else wants one, just tell me what you want.

Lmao that's awesome! You have to make me one :p!

~Jindo

DM Cross

Reaction score
Anyone disagree with me? Or is the hat actually purple? :confused:

No, I'm not kidding, either. I may be somewhat color blind -.-

Speaking of which, I had a teacher that couldn't see reds... Heh, getting tests back from him was fun, because he always used the wrong marker :D

corvusHaunt

Reaction score
I am partially color blind :) I can't tell shades, but I can still usually tell people whether a color is 'green' or 'red'. Pisses me off in games where your health or another stat is shown by a bar with different shades of red or green (my friend told me this once, and I know how it is everytime), I can't tell when I'm going to die! :banghead:
I never knew any better until my eye doctor noticed how bad I was doing on the color tests in the waiting room :p (yes, I have bad vision too -_- )

I'd like an evil tauren one if you can get it :D
How are you making these?

Husky

Local Lurker
Reaction score
The hat is in-fact NOT purple. That was the closest one to Black I could find. It just appears more purple when it lost it's quality.

I'll try find a black one :p. And ill get started on Conan's one. And ill see what I can do for the 'Evil Tauren'.

Husky

Local Lurker
Reaction score
Seth Updated!

Seth-1.gif

I did do one Evil Tauren but I couldnt get it below the size limit without it looking like a horrible piece of crap :p. Only way would to get TH to load them to the database, but he tends to avoid doing that :eek:.

I'll show you what it was going to be anyway;

EvilTauren-1.gif

It's kinda hard to make an Evil Tauren and that was what I got with some experimenting.

As for making them, you need WoW for one. Can't do it without em.

DM Cross

Reaction score
^ Yo :cool:

corvusHaunt

Reaction score
Thanks :) can reduce the size and quality myself, the goggles make him look badass >D
Husky said:
As for making them, you need WoW for one. Can't do it without em.
Well, I have WoW, I'm just not subscribed. Could I register myself up for the guest thing real quick and do it?

Cornface

Avoid, if at all possible.
Reaction score
Could you make an avatar for me of my pimp mage >: D. It would be awesome.
Here the sexeh undead is!

psamtik2ir2.jpg

emjlr3

Change can be a good thing
Reaction score
is there a big green Hulk in WoW?

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.