WoW Legends

radienx000

Reaction score
I am currently making a series of hero siege/mini-game/AoS maps about World of Warcraft. I am going to put in the stories of Warcraft, like The Undead Invasion, Ahn'Qujai, etc.
Anyone who would like their Guild From World of Warcraft can post a reply of:

Guild name (number of People)
Players in the Guild (Name, Sex, Race, Level, Profession and Specific Features of them in WoW <like What items they wear, what do they have or they do that would make you instantly recgonise them)

In the Map you get to be one of the players of the Guild.
I'll be asking what would you like your character, in my maps to say.

I'll first work on Ahn'Qiraj
Progress: 20%
50% is about the Guilds, which I'm waiting for people to add their Guilds.

BlargIAmDead

Reaction score
I assume a map called "Legends of World of Warcraft" will include the most legendary player of all:

Leeroy Jenkins of the Pals4Life.

"All right, chums, let's do this..."

A

Aasimir

omg lol great thinking -- and we need the voice clip of the guy who says "Omg he just ran in"

N2o)

Retired.
Reaction score
radienx000 said:
Guild name (number of People)
Players in the Guild (Name, Sex, Race, Level, Profession and Specific Features of them in WoW <like What items they wear, what do they have or they do that would make you instantly recgonise them)
Progress: 10%
That's rubbish, my brother is in the main guild in his WoW realm, 300 members +, how is he supposed to write everyone of them down, how could anybody be arsed to do that.

C-Death

I love you
Reaction score
Sounds cool, when it comes out +rep

Oninuva

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
N2o) said:
That's rubbish, my brother is in the main guild in his WoW realm, 300 members +, how is he supposed to write everyone of them down, how could anybody be arsed to do that.

Use a mod to export it. All solved! :p

radienx000

Reaction score
Ok, than I'll limit it, you can choose up to 3 people, than I'll see if anymore people want to add their guilds, adding it all together will hopefully get somewhere to 40. Which is the common amount on raids.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.