XBox360 Natal

stubs101

Reaction score
isnt it kinda sad if u need a computer to do exactly what a living person can do?

Well... we can do complicated math and figure out imsane algebric expressions, but we use a computer because it's easier... same thing, just you save physical exertion instead of mental exertion.

On a side note, in the vid in the first post, the dinosaur looked like a char from barney on rampage...

Drakethos

Preordered Sc2 ftw!
Reaction score
I just hope Microsoft can live up to their expectations, and the product will be reliable, as they have a notorious reputation for developing certain things that leave rings in disks and get over heated....

I am extremely excited with the development of this new technology and have followed its release progress vigilantly. I being, interested in becoming a game developer am especially excited about this. If Xbox pulls this off, this will revolutionize the entire gaming world freeing use from the shackles of complexity and the dependency of the set of complicated plastic buttons and wires. This will allow more and more people to join the gaming world, even more than Wii. Microsoft unlike Nintendo, pursue not only a good game environment, but multimedia, a large spectrum of players, and has far superior graphics to that of any Nintendo game. So this is why I overly excited and please with this new project. I have an Xbox 360, so i can one day enjoy this enriching experience. It irks me that few people share the excitement and understanding I do, most taking it for granted and thinking its nothing and giving it little recognition.

quraji

zap
Reaction score
isnt it kinda sad if u need a computer to do exactly what a living person can do?

Do living people give you magical items for doing errands, like NPCs? Epic quests? That's why :p

Assuming this works out...I can only wonder if we'll see some adult releases? Hah! :D

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.