XP Sharing

the_ideal

user title
Reaction score
I was test running my map, and according to another person playing, XP wasn't being shared. He/she could've been wrong, but I don't really know: Hero XP - Global Distribution is set to true in my gameplay constants (if that has anything to do with it).

So, how do I enable XP sharing?

Thanks!

cleeezzz

The Undead Ranger.
Reaction score
change the field Hero Maximum XP Gain Range to a ridiculously high number.

Nexor

Reaction score
or you could trigger it, this way you could add some bonus xp for finishing some objectives or increase xp gain by picking up items, etc.

the_ideal

user title
Reaction score
Thanks for the responses, everybody! Unfortunately none of them really help. =p

Shall the xp be shared between heroes from different players?
Yes

> change the field Hero Maximum XP Gain Range to a ridiculously high number.

I don't think this will fix the problem, because it's at 1200 and units that are really close still aren't getting XP.

> or you could trigger it, this way you could add some bonus xp for finishing some objectives or increase xp gain by picking up items, etc.

I know I can do this, just there is no benefit to me other than that it would make XP shared. If there's an easier way to do it, I'd rather use that way. If not, I'll trigger it.

Does anyone know if there's an easier way?

Renendaru

(Evol)ution is nothing without love.
Reaction score
Well, there should be a call within 'Player - Set Alliance aspect' to disable/enable experience sharing. If not there's the Jass call below. Player 1 is who you want to share with, Player 2 being the recipient. true is the boolean which decides if it's on or not.

JASS:
call SetPlayerAlliance( Player1, Player2, ALLIANCE_SHARED_XP, true)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.