You have to burn the rope

trb92

Throwing science at the wall to see what sticks
Reaction score
This is a hilarious new game I found, with a funny song built in!

You Have To Burn The Rope

If you have trouble, 3 walkthroughs are linked to that site. Well, at least 3.

If the web based version seems to fast for your liking, you can download it and it will work slower.

Pineapple

Just Smile.
Reaction score
I am confused. What do I have to do?

I mean, I got the fire and can see the rope, but that it.

Help plz.!

Pineapple

Just Smile.
Reaction score
the game ended so soon... it was too easy...

for pineaple,
go up the vertical tunnel with some torches.

touch the torch for fire, and then touch the rope on the chandelier.

you clearly failed to understand that game was mainly a joke (playing on the fact that bosses in games have one weakness) and missed my set up for someone to say 'you have to burn the rope'.

Failure. ;) The interwebs in not such a srsly place.

Also, you might want to post that you need to dl it, web based one if too fast.

trb92

Reaction score
the game ended so soon... it was too easy...

This game was posted on it's official site on March 31st, and most other places on April 1st... There's a reason it's easy.

>Also, you might want to post that you need to dl it, web based one if too fast.
I've had no problems with the web based one, but I'll add this to the original post, sure.

EDIT: Hang on, do you mean at the very beginning where once hit of an arrow moves you to the first jump? If so, just wait until the song ends and it slows to a more usable speed.

Seb!

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
haha so funny. they posted walkthroughs and even a wikipedia article.

Rad

Reaction score
The web one was horribly fast, if I pressed my keyboard he would instantly run to the side of the area i pressed, impossible to jump, and all the music (beginning music and ending music) started immediately. After a few seconds it would get REALLY LAGGY and would take a few seconds to close the page... Same problem in IE.

Really weird. Downloaded the flash version and opened it in flash player instead which worked fine.

Spent about 20 minutes trying to get it to work.

Beat it in 30 seconds...

:mad:

trb92

Reaction score
The web one was horribly fast, if I pressed my keyboard he would instantly run to the side of the area i pressed, impossible to jump, and all the music (beginning music and ending music) started immediately. After a few seconds it would get REALLY LAGGY and would take a few seconds to close the page... Same problem in IE.

Really weird. Downloaded the flash version and opened it in flash player instead which worked fine.

Spent about 20 minutes trying to get it to work.

Beat it in 30 seconds...

:mad:

If you update adobe flash player to the newest one then go back to this game, I've found that the music at the start doesn't play until you actually beat the game. That allows you to play the same as if downloaded, but at the website. Also, if you wait for the music to stop after it's first time playing, the game slows to a much more managable speed.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.