Your favourite TH member?

Status
Not open for further replies.

NiKaNoRoU_GR

Reaction score
You can post here to say what's your favourite member of TheHelper forums and why.

1.Smith_s9: this guy simply is GREAT.He is fun, cumulative, helpful, caring, and even we got a lot in common.Should he be a bit closer to me home, he'd be a close friend ;)
2.Andrewgosu: what should I tell? overall he's great, too.Most of the above staments fit him as well ;)
3.Rayquaza218-Oninuva: these two make a fine pair...as friends.And I am the third mate :D
4.WastedSavior: he's sensitive and romantic.I and him make the Casanova pals xD
5.Sfilip: he's just being friendly :)
6.Rinpun: the same :)
7.Haloking: he's a good guy but he's being offline to my hours of harass (lol)
8.Conan-Seth: these two can fire(friendly) each other for years...LOL
9.NoxMortus (Mettalica fans FTW!!!)
10.Chocobo: ???

~Yours?

NoxMortus

All Along the Watchtower
Reaction score
I think I have multiple favourites, here they are, in no particular order;

Rabarber, for managing to oppose almost all of Seth's posts

Seth, for keeping a cool head when Rabarber opposes his posts :p

Conan, for his general sexiness

2-P for being an inspiration to terrainers everywhere!

Arcane

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Hm... there are a lot of members I like, but the only ones I really know are...

SFilip - He helped me a lot on my project when I still mapped. :) Also looked over a hero I created.

Jindo - Helped me a bit on my project, got to know him better at Goth's High, mainly due to roleplaying. :D

Pineapple

Just Smile.
Reaction score
My favorite is Seth. Because he doesn't take shit from anyone and doesn't care about what a your opinons are. :p

Halo_king116

Working As Intended
Reaction score
I would have to say conan, for all the help he has been through both hard times, and times I need a favour. Never once has he gave me any reason to dislike him.

Also all the time we have spent playing Halo, or UC2, which he told me to buy, and I loved it :D

Though my second favorite would have to be Seth, for his cool-headed advice, his determination to stop spam (yay! :D) and of course, the best online comic, Goths High.

I can't wait for TheHelper awards 2007 :D

DM Cross

You want to see a magic trick?
Reaction score
NoxMortus said:
Rabarber, for managing to oppose almost all of Seth's posts

It's funny that this very reason is why she's getting closer and closer to taking a vacation :) I wonder who'll like me after that... :p

Oh, wait. I don't care :rolleyes:

Favorite member?

Ace for his great comments and interesting wit.

Red Beard for his advice and his insight with my writing, too.

Conan for being my long-time friend here. Me and him are like a team XD He's the good cop, I'm the bad cop ;)

Jen cause she's just fun and manages to be so without being an idiot, like so many others here at TH.net :)

Last but not least, Rinpun for all his help on making GH run smoothly. We wouldn't even have a comic page if it weren't for him XD And our forum might be a lot more dull, too :p

If I can get to it, maybe I'll make the list of options for "Help Awards" of '06. You're supposed to have them at the end of the year, anyway. '07 is a long way off XD Half you people won't even be here by then, probably :p

Ozzdog

Hopeless Toby Driver fan boy
Reaction score
For me, definately AceHeart. (Your Freindly Neighbourhood ADmin :p)

In the Worl Edit Help zone, he always leaves HUGE posts, explaining everything.

I will always love you,​
<3 Ozzdog <3

Sig.jpg

King TonGoll

ORLY?*DDR*
Reaction score
ok the coolist member in TH is....

no one. and i dont mean some one with the name no one. i mean non of the above. but.

if i had too choose the person countrolling the users, and call them by there user names then.

Seth, just plain cool.
XxxconanxxX even if he hates me.
halo_king116
whitesock verrry cool my friend.
jimpy even if he hasnt posted in soo long.

NoxMortus

All Along the Watchtower
Reaction score
I didn't include AceHart, Ryoko and TH in my favourite list because I'm sure they are everybodies' favourites, so they go without mentioning ;)

I don't really know any of the other administrators, though.

sqrage

Mega Super Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
I'd say AceHart, Seth, and Conan xD
They always make me laugh

ragingspeedhorn

Is a Banned Asshole
Reaction score
I'm my favorite member and I think I speak for everyone when I agree with me, therefor I hereby announce me as the favorite TH member '06. The end.

DM Cross

Reaction score
You think wrong. As a matter of fact, it seems like everytime I read a post of yours, you move a notch lower on my list :) Oh well, though, right? XD I hope you don't actually care either way. Makes this more fun, after all.

Reaction score
Everyone on the forums that aren't retards/noobs/stupids/nerds on comp 24/7 and not over 45, are my favorite.

I found them all with my new hacking program that searches where you live =D

"JK JK JK"

ragingspeedhorn

Is a Banned Asshole
Reaction score
Seth said:
You think wrong. As a matter of fact, it seems like everytime I read a post of yours, you move a notch lower on my list :) Oh well, though, right? XD I hope you don't actually care either way. Makes this more fun, after all.

I love you too <3

Tonks

Reaction score
*feels left out and unwanted, like that smelly hunk of god-knows-what in the corner*
I'll go for NiKaNoRoU_GR, simply because he included me in the TH map even though I'm not a SM :D
Oh! and don't forget Smith_s9 for the random rep!! :p

monoVertex

I'm back!
Reaction score
Well, of course, it's you Nikanorou! :) I also like Stavious( except he didn't looged in for a while, unfortunately...), Rayquaza, Acehart (I love the way he talks xD) and Seth (I like his attitude and that words that DDRtists quoted in his sig xD).

@Tonks - Shhhhh!!!!

DM Cross

Reaction score
smith_s9 said:
that words that sqrage quoted in his sig xD

You're thinking DDRtists.

InfectedWithDrew

I used to go here a lot.
Reaction score
I have no favorite, because to take favorites is like picking one orange out of hundreds at the market. Even though one orange is probably better than the others, if I looked for it, I would be there forever. The only difference is the helper has tens of thousands of users as opposed to my hypothetical hundreds of oranges.

If anyone appreciated my metaphor, PM me. :p

Rabarber

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Seth said:
I disagree.

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.