youtube stops playing clip after 2 seconds.

master maste

Reaction score
When I go onto www.youtube.com and play a clip it stops after 2 or 3 seconds and to keep playing it you need to click on the progress bar at the bottom for another 2 or 3 seconds. . . got any ideas on what is wrong and how I can fix it?

btw it works for all clips even ones that arent in youtube.

DDRtists

ɹoʇɐɹǝpoɯ ɹǝdns
Reaction score
Thats a YouTube bug, not your computer.

It's due to overfull bandwidth use on their end.

master maste

Reaction score
you sure because its happened for not just youtube.
(lol the other clips are probably linked with youtube :p ) kk thanks.

Karyyk

Cool Member
Reaction score
Interestingly enough, I've seen this happen quite a bit when attempting to play back YouTube videos on the Wii (Opera browser), much more than when I'm just on my Mac or work PC. That seems off if it's just merely on YouTube's end.

N

nifle3

I see a lot of people are having problems with this. I found the culprit to be my Plantronics bluetooth headset. It has a USB-transmitter plugin and when i pull this out the movie continues. Put it in and it stops after 2 secs. But I should like to know the reason for this as I like using the headset for listening.

When I go onto www.youtube.com and play a clip it stops after 2 or 3 seconds and to keep playing it you need to click on the progress bar at the bottom for another 2 or 3 seconds. . . got any ideas on what is wrong and how I can fix it?

btw it works for all clips even ones that arent in youtube.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.