Zoator Survivor TD Final...

killerbf1

Reaction score
Ok, im sure everyone has played Zoator Survivor TD Final...

And if you haven't, then play it...

BUT... I cannot beat this stupid Td... I have played each race ten times each, i have made it to level 40 (the last level) with around 10 lives, and I cannot, for the life of me, beat this friggin td...

If you have beatin it, PLEASE, for the love of War 3 tft gamers every where, how did you do it?

I.E.

What race, and what maze strat did you use, what hero did you use...

Thanks in advanced to anyone who has beatin this game and shares the infomation with me. To those that haven't beatin it yet... I'm just as fusterated as you...:banghead::banghead::banghead:

D

dayday123

beaten

Awesome TD. Was in love with this bad boy but couldn't beat it for a while. To get your first victory I would go with Stealth race and Far Seer Hero. Cheap beginner tower so you can get some long but inexpensive mazes going. Should have your hero maxed by like mid-20s (off the top of my head) Uploaded a screeny of mine as stealth and just one playing around with the awesome ultimate tower builder. One thing that can help you with beating it is having a full game going, when other people die you get mad cash.

GL!

edit: uploader wont work. can email SS if u want.
ps. u playing zoator survivor td final (no intro) latest/last version?

ecap

Reaction score
So. I used to be able to beat this TD with all 4 races, but now I can't with one. It's been a while, and I'm unsure if the version is different and whatnot. But I need to beat it and get my super cheep maze tower builder!!!!

General chit-chat
Help Users

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.