BETA team

Jedimindtrixxx

┻━┻ ︵ ¯\(ツ)/¯ ︵ ┻━┻
Reaction score
my map is SOOO close to done! i just need a beta team now. now i was hoping to have this done before sept 2nd but i now realize that finishing it and getting is tested before that will be almost impossible, so i just wanna finish this ASAP. now i wont pick every1, and if you think your trusty enough and wanna test then post and il decide. i will not be able to test aswell because i can not play on bnet, so i will also decide on a beta team leader ^^. the beta team leader will be credited in the load screen, and every1 will be credited in the normal Credits section. (if you want me to reffer to you as a different name, for ex. your bnet name just say so). the beta team leader should decide on times or w/e to test. generally all i need to do atm, is get all my leaks patched (mang wai too much =\ ), make sure it all runs smooth, and complete and bugs/nerfs/buffs/suggestions you guys make.

well about the map:
its a TD, still havnt gotten a name for this TD, but itll come to me sooner or later, or when i get a suggestion. now this TD is a 2v2v2v2v2 TD. the way it works is, the creeps spawn at reds spawn point, and make their way down. these waygates. this waygate takes the units to the bottom of blues lane, and they go up to the end point. same thing with blue. his creeps spawn, go down, and go up reds point. if a unit leaks, then it gets sent back to the start, and you and blue lose 1 life, for lives are in teams instead of individually. its also in Race Mode, so when the first team finishes their wave the next wave starts in 10 seconds. the teams are: red and blue, teal and purple, yellow and orange, green and pink, and grey and light blue. every 5 levels is an air level, and every 16 levels is a boss. there are 64 waves in total, and a damage test after that. Its a mazing TD. Also there are 7 races to choose from: Naga, Human, Demon, Night Elf, Undead, Orc, and Critters (like cute little evil sheep and seals)

I will also Optimize the map and Widgitize it, for its pretty big in size and itl make it smaller and load faster. also itll keep it that much safer :p

hmmm.... i think thats all.

so ya if ur interested just ask ^.^

Oh ya if u wanna test on SP then you must have a cimputer ally >.> cuz it was made for bnet or lan. i dont got an ai set up the comp is it wont spawn without a second person on ur team

Current Leader:
Code:
Renendaru - US.East

Current testers:
Code:
Evan1993 - US.East
anti-krazy - US.East/US.West
millzy - US.West/US.East
cDeV-prediter - East
TheWrongVine - East
cleeezzz - East/West
Danjamino - East
we got enough testers for a test but we can have a max of 1 more so if you are interested just say so

Infinitegde - East
ok from looking at that we generally have east based testers

PLEASE POST UR REALM ASWELL

Evan1993

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
Hmm. I'm not very good at TD's, but I like beta testing and I'm pretty good at finding bugs.

I'll test if you like.

Renendaru

(Evol)ution is nothing without love.
Reaction score
I'll test, I can also host this on B.net, and host for other testers too, if you like.

Jedimindtrixxx

┻━┻ ︵ ¯\(ツ)/¯ ︵ ┻━┻
Reaction score
wow that was fast :O fastest reply ive ever gotten.
thx
if you want me to reffer to you as a different name, for ex. your bnet name just say so
^just if u guys want me to^
forgot to mention its a mazing td >.>

Renendaru

Reaction score
I'm good at mazers, well I'm... You could say more than average, but I'm not like those pro freaks.

Jedimindtrixxx

┻━┻ ︵ ¯\(ツ)/¯ ︵ ┻━┻
Reaction score
lol xD pro freak = me!
j/k i actually aint that good either =\ never beat gem td before :(

Renendaru

Reaction score
One of my friends is a total mazer pro. He can make an infinite loop maze. Many say it's not possible to trick Anti-block, but he did. :D

Jedimindtrixxx

┻━┻ ︵ ¯\(ツ)/¯ ︵ ┻━┻
Reaction score
also depends on the kind of antiblock ^.^

Renendaru

Reaction score
Well, I can do just about anything needed. I'm free for the weekend, if you need to me to test.

Jedimindtrixxx

┻━┻ ︵ ¯\(ツ)/¯ ︵ ┻━┻
Reaction score
as i said tho it rly depends on the leader and how long it takes to get a team+how long it takes me to finish the whole map, i just need a little bit more but i got a shitload of leaks so thatll take me at least a day :'(
i dont got, or well, the team dont got an exact time/date

EDIT: god damn forgot to mention there are 7 races >.>

Jedimindtrixxx

┻━┻ ︵ ¯\(ツ)/¯ ︵ ┻━┻
Reaction score
i edited the first post with them but they are:
Night elf
Undead
Human
Orc
Demon
Naga
Critters

theres also gonna be a starcraft race, i already got all the models and icons i need, but thats only for version 2 ;)

Renendaru

Reaction score
Need help with any triggering? I can do basically anything on triggers, and I'm good at finding leaks.

Romek

Super Moderator
Reaction score
lol xD pro freak = me!
j/k i actually aint that good either =\ never beat gem td before :(

I've beaten The Final Damage Test on Extreme - Race Mode before it reached the first point (Well.. The first that isn't directly next to the spawn)

It would help if the testers posted what realm they're on in B.net.
It'll be hopeless having a team leader in Us.East and 3/4 of the team in Northrend.

Jedimindtrixxx

┻━┻ ︵ ¯\(ツ)/¯ ︵ ┻━┻
Reaction score
lmao not enuff blog models =\
leaks: i know pretty much where all my leaks are but im not 100% sure about em, i could extract my triggers (theres some JASS in em though, 2 are jass and some have a bunch of custom script)
if u wanna look over all my triggers it'd be very appreciated. would just extracting triggers be nuff or would you require looking at it from in the map?

EDIT: hmm havnt thot bout the realm. didnt think itd be a problem but
post ur realm too :O
damn and i thot i had everything planned out =\
also us.east and us.west dont make much of a diff tho does it? cuz i used to play on east TDA and on west TDT and i live east. asia and europe though =\

Jedimindtrixxx

┻━┻ ︵ ¯\(ツ)/¯ ︵ ┻━┻
Reaction score
krazy u play west right?
vancouver - lucky basterd =\

>> when it starts does it come with a dialoge?

meaning..? :O

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.