can someone help me with 'elapsed time' trigger

C

Ca7s

Im trying to use the 'elapsed time' condition to make the 'create units' trigger work. i have it set for a specific player (create units for player 5), there is ample room at the location for the units to be created in, and the condition is set to 'exactly' ### seconds.

the problem is that when i play the game, sometimes the units will not spawn, or they will not attack after the have spawned (i have another 'elapsed time' trigger, set to 'exactly' 3 seconds after the units are created). is there anything i can do to make these triggers work? do you guys have any recomendations of other conditions i can use if this one is a bit finicky? i am making a scenario where the human players have to defend a few 'power generators' against a computer opponent who creates units at specified time intervals. is there any other way i should do this? i am clueless as to how to make the "countdown timer" condition work.

also, if there are any maps similar to the one im trying to make that i can modify, it would be great if you cold reccomend some.

F

-fool-

countdown timer is probably better, and a lot easier. try using atleast instead of exactly for elasped time though. exactly is sort of buggy for any trigger, so avoid it when you can (and you almost always can).

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.