[dev-c++] Won't run any programs at all.

Weegee

Go Weegee!
Reaction score
well C++ on an XP could sometimes do weird things. If you look at a thread i made it said that my computer was destroyed and I had no clue why or how. No one could answer me. I found out that it was C++ doing this to me. Maybe it has to do with some code you have made or maybe this has nothing to do with ur software but maybe ur hardware is the cause of the problem? I don't know im just thinking of all the possibilities i can.

Samael88

Evil always finds a way
Reaction score
well C++ on an XP could sometimes do weird things. If you look at a thread i made it said that my computer was destroyed and I had no clue why or how. No one could answer me. I found out that it was C++ doing this to me. Maybe it has to do with some code you have made or maybe this has nothing to do with ur software but maybe ur hardware is the cause of the problem? I don't know im just thinking of all the possibilities i can.

Thank you:thup: Finally some answers:)

This has been bugging me for weeks, but now when I have a plausable cause I will dig deeper into that;)

Then it gotta have done something to my windows. It may have been when I was trying out that dynamic memory(new/delete thingy), it caused a crash:p

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.