Spellpack Hero: Shadow Assassin

Blackrage

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
Shadow Meld is good, but you should increase the movement speed a bit to add a little realistic effect :rolleyes:

But it could easily just show the images if the warden is invisible...I'm not good with JASS but does the images turn invisible with the warden also? Or do they simply show to the enemy players?

And why did you add a ability when you could add a buff? It could get annoying in a RPG where you can have seven spells in a person with shadow meld.

Also, why didnt you base the spell off of beserk or something to ake it cast without waiting?

Sim

Forum Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
> And why did you add a ability when you could add a buff?

Indeed, now that he pointed it out. Add a disabled spellbook instead.

WarLuvr3393

Hmmm...too many things to play (WoW, COD4, WC3)
Reaction score
JASS:
call UnitFadeTimed(dummy,2,100)

How come I can't find this on the Native list in JASSCraft? Is this a caster system thing?

M

Master Mazer

I only have 1 thing to say
And 1 thing i say today.
Here is what i say,
for i must say it today.​

I say...
Great job today! +Rep

kallieblakie

Reaction score
Anyone has any idea how to make shadow meld in GUI? or anything similar. How do you set the transparency in GUI? Maybe someone can tell me this and I'll figure out the skill in GUI

NapaHero

Back from the dead...
Reaction score
Shadow Meld is possibly to make in GUI I think. Remember GUI triggerers that I'm NOT sure. The Glaive and Shadow Meld owns in this spellpack! +REP without doubt :D

kallieblakie

Reaction score
Shadow Meld is possibly to make in GUI I think. Remember GUI triggerers that I'm NOT sure. The Glaive and Shadow Meld owns in this spellpack! +REP without doubt :D

Do you know the trigger to set transparency? I've been wanting to make a spell like that, until i saw this spell pack yesterday, and found that someone else have already done it. But i don't understand JASS, but I want to know the trigger for GUI to set transparency.

NetherHawk

Reaction score
isnt it at Actions - animation - unit vertex colouring...or something like that ... the last option is the % transparency, use 100% to make it invisible and 0% for normal looks.

Blackrage

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
the Shadow Meld lol. I wanna use it in my map but i dont want the evasion dummy ability to be there when i use it either....

Hero

─║╣ero─
Reaction score
the Shadow Meld lol. I wanna use it in my map but i dont want the evasion dummy ability to be there when i use it either....

So put it in a spell book

And in a separate trigger Disable the spell book for all players

A tutorial can help you achieve this here

Blackrage

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
aw shoot

when i try to put the CSCache and Caster System in, it crashes when i save =/

or maybe it doesnt stack with Local Handle Vars? T_T

Hero

─║╣ero─
Reaction score
aw shoot

when i try to put the CSCache and Caster System in, it crashes when i save =/

or maybe it doesnt stack with Local Handle Vars? T_T

Some Questions:

1. Did you import everything properly?
  2. Did you create the required variables?

Blackrage

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
yes. i did, and when i tried to save, it had lie 300 errors and most of them were end dif

neckface

terrain contest winner! :) dance contest loser. :(
Reaction score
This is a great spellpack! Evasion rocks. I made a much clumsier GUI version (which I managed to break, I don't have the patience to fix the code!:p). It's like you read my mind with the mechanics of your evasion!
+rep!

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.