"Legendary Weapon" for Cataclysm announced!

Winterherz

Reaction score
sorry for the wrong title "announced" ...instead ...confirmed!

Cataclysmlogo.png

[Legendary]​
....dagger?​

Blizzard has already confirmed that the first tier of Cataclysm raiding will have a caster DPS legendary weapon. Probably a dagger.

Ghostcrawler: I don't *think* we've confirmed that, but there was a lot of press last week so maybe somebody said something off the cuff.

We haven't put a legendary on the first tier of content the last two expansions. It just feels too soon and doesn't have the same impact when everyone is upgrading their gear so quickly from leveling.

We agree that it's probably the caster's turn when we do get around to adding one. I would be surprised if it was a dagger given that our artists like to have so much fun with the art -- even though Warcraft daggers are as large as claymores from other games, they're still relatively small.

Winterherz

Reaction score
Here's a trivia​

MartinThunder.jpg

Martin Fury is an Artifact shirt. Given its description, the shirt is likely a weapon used by Blizzard for testing purposes. It is not accessible to regular players.

In April 2009, player Karatechop from the guild <The Marvel Family> on Vek'nilash (US) received this item from a guild member (Leroyspeltz) who had been been granted this item through the mistake of a game master.

It was used fourteen times in Ulduar, Eye of Eternity, and Obsidian Sanctum, where he was awarded several achievements for "killing" bosses, before his account was subsequently banned by Blizzard Entertainment.

Following the ban, all members of the guild were also given a twenty-four hour lockdown, regardless of their involvement.

Source

UndeadDragon

Super Moderator
Reaction score

Winterherz

Reaction score
do your research, I've posted this thread at June 15th, 2010 08:28 AM, the trivia at June 15th, 2010 08:43 AM, by then the views we're only me editing this threads...someone posted to my thread, well ofcourse i'd give a reason why i posted the trivia.. i have no intention of raising my postcount...the only reason for my thread is to share related information, even if it is old. tbh this WoW sub forum is dead and doesn't get much attention comparing to other sub forums. I'm not being hostile, just cut the trash talks and move on.

.............maybe someone else's WoW threads aren't getting views that's why I'm getting the heat from him, lol

Oninuva

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
The way your posting, it looks more like an RSS feed than anything else.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.