[Need]Hero - Ideas

Furby

Current occupation: News poster
Reaction score
soul_reaper please do not copy abilities from DotA. I don't want to offend you but I am not going to use hero with so un-original abilities.

Archideas

Reaction score
Raadan
Dragonspawn
Melee/Agility

th_Raadan.png

Once a member of a dragonspawn tribe, Raadan was exiled for his cruelty and viciousness beyond compare.
Now he roams the plains, seeking foes stronger than him to hunt down and prove his worth as a tribe leader.

th_Rend.png

Rend

Raadan strikes an opponent with a heavy blow, almost rendering them unconscious. Slows the enemy unit heavily and makes them bleed overtime. Has a long cooldown. Increases damage and mana cost per level.

Level 1 - Deals 140 damage, 40% movement speed reduction and bleeds 100 damage over 6 seconds.
Level 2 - Deals 180 damage, 45% movement speed reduction and bleeds 130 damage over 6 seconds.
Level 3 - Deals 220 damage, 50% movement speed reduction and bleeds 160 damage over 6 seconds.
Level 4 - Deals 260 damage, 55% movement speed reduction and bleeds 190 damage over 6 seconds.
Level 5 - Deals 300 damage, 60% movement speed reduction and bleeds 220 damage over 6 seconds.

th_Frostbolt.png

Frost Bolt

Launches a frosty projectile towards a targeted point, chilling all enemy units coming in contact with it. Damage overtime, attack and movement speed reduction and mana cost increases per level.

Level 1 - Deals 125 damage over time, slows attack and movement speed by 20%.
Level 2 - Deals 170 damage over time, slows attack and movement speed by 25%.
Level 3 - Deals 215 damage over time, slows attack and movement speed by 30%.
Level 4 - Deals 260 damage over time, slows attack and movement speed by 35%.
Level 5 - Deals 305 damage over time, slows attack and movement speed by 40%.

th_Frost_Tidal.png

Frost Tidals - Passive

Whenever an unit, friend or foe, is stunned or dazed, Raadan gains a movement speed bonus for a period of time. Speed bonus increases per level.

Level 1 - 30% movement speed bonus, lasts 10 seconds.
Level 2 - 35% movement speed bonus, lasts 10 seconds.
Level 3 - 40% movement speed bonus, lasts 10 seconds.
Level 4 - 45% movement speed bonus, lasts 10 seconds.
Level 5 - 50% movement speed bonus, lasts 10 seconds..

th_Conflagrate.png

Conflagrate

Envelops an enemy unit in bursting blue flames, dealing damage and stunning it for a set period of time. If the enemy unit is affected by Frostbolt, it will be consumed and deal full damage to the unit. Damage and mana cost increases per level.

Level 1 - Deals 150 damage and stuns for 1.75 seconds.
Level 2 - Deals 175 damage and stuns for 2.25 seconds.
Level 3 - Deals 200 damage and stuns for 2.75 seconds.

Furby

Reaction score
Nice idea + very original.. I really like your ideas Archideas. :)

It seems those two ice spells does not fit to the hero.. but it is a mystery hero. Whatever I am sure I'll use this hero in my map. ;)

soul_reaper

Reaction score
soul_reaper please do not copy abilities from DotA. I don't want to offend you but I am not going to use hero with so un-original abilities.

Sorry I didn't know that this "dota" existed :)
I will check this map everytime I have an hero idea :D

Archideas

Reaction score
There were blue dragonspawn in Northrend in The Frozen Throne campaign, good enough for me. xP

sjakie

Cookie Be Awesome!
Reaction score
Coming with :
Tuskarr Frosthunter and Kodo Rider :)

I made a Kodo Rider suggestion for the DotA forum back in the old days. If you work on your Tuskarr Frosthunter, I can move my Kodo Rider over here. Would you be OK with that Furby? It may not originally be made for you, but it was never used so you shouldnt get any problems.

Archideas

Reaction score
I say post it for the heck of it. I'm VERY curious to see how one makes an interesting Kodo Rider hero. :p

sjakie

Cookie Be Awesome!
Reaction score
I say post it for the heck of it. I'm VERY curious to see how one makes an interesting Kodo Rider hero. :p

It was viewed with quite some positive attention on the forum actually. If it wasent for 1 rather dull skill, he would probably have gone further than he did. Its probably his focus on the drums and the fatness of the kodo beast that made him fun. :)

soul_reaper

Reaction score
orc_o_kodo.jpg
Name: Kodo rider
Proper Name: Gurubuc
Model File: Kodo rider
Attack Range: 600 (Ranged)
Attributes:
Strenght = High
Agility = Meduim
Intelligence = Low
Skills:

devour.gif

Devour
Gurubuc's Kodo devour the target unit.The unit is slowly consumed.If the unit die while devoured, the Hero regenerate himself

Level 1 - 10 Damage/sec, 50 hitpoint Regeneration
Level 2 - 20 Damage/sec, 100 hitpoint Regeneration
Level 3 - 30 Damage/sec, 150 hitpoint Regeneration
Level 4 - 40 Damage/sec, 200 hitpoint Regeneration

Manacost : 80/90/90/100
Cooldown : 12
Casting Time : Instant
orc_o_kodo.jpg

Charge
The kodo charges toward an enemy,upon striking it, the unit is thrown to the air, dealing damage in a AOE of 400 and stunning nearby enemies

Level 1 - 60 Damage,1 Sec stun
Level 2 - 90 Damage,1 Sec stun
Level 3 - 120 Damage,2 Sec stun
Level 4 - 150 Damage,3 Sec stun

Manacost : 70/70/80/100
Cooldown : 10/10/10/9

drum.gif

War Drums
Gurubuc improves morale of nearby troops, making them hunger for battle

Level 1 - 10% Damage Bonus
Level 2 - 20% Damage Bonus
Level 3 - 30% Damage Bonus
Level 4 - 40% Damage Bonus,10% Chance for critical x 1.45

Manacost : N/A
Cooldown : N/A
Casting Time : Passive

Ability_WarStomp.gif

Stomp
Gurubuc's kodo violently strikes the earth.Nearby unit are tossed to the air and thrown to a random area,upon landing, they are stunned and take damage.

Level 1 - 70 Damage, 2 sec stun
Level 2 - 100 Damage, 2 sec stun
Level 3 - 120 Damage, 3 sec stun

Manacost : 130/130/120
Cooldown : 20/20/15

sjakie

Cookie Be Awesome!
Reaction score
kodobeast.gif
Name: Kodo Rider
Proper Name: Grarg
Model File: Kodo Rider
Attack Range: 400
Attributes:
Strength = High
Agility = Low
Intelligence = Medium
Skills:

BTNBerserk.png

Orcish Rage (Active, Self Buff)
Grarg works himself in an Orcish Rage, greatly increasing his attackspeed, but causing him to lose himself! As his loyal kodo Gorbus ferries him throughout the battlefield, Grarg will attack random nearby enemies every attack. Lasts 6 seconds..

Level 1 - Increases attackspeed by 40%
Level 2 - Increases attackspeed by 60%
Level 3 - Increases attackspeed by 80%
Level 4 - Increases attackspeed by 100%

Manacost: 90/90/90/90 mana
Cooldown: 22/20/18/16 seconds
Casting Time: Instant/instant/instant/instant
Casting Range: N/A

Note: You do not lose controll over your movement, only over who you attack.

warstomp.gif

Heavy Drop (Active. No Target)
Gorbus throws his upper body in the air and then causes his massive appearance to crash down on the earth, sending a powerfull shockwave through the ground in 300 AOE around him. This shockwave stuns nearby enemies for a short duration, after which they slowly regain their normal movement.

Level 1 - 100 damage, 0,5 second stun, after which the enemy regains his speed over 1,5 second.
Level 2 - 150 damage, 0,5 second stun, after which the enemy regains his speed over 2 seconds.
Level 3 - 200 damage, 0,5 second stun, after which the enemy regains his speed over 2,5 seconds.
Level 4 - 250 damage, 0,5 second stun, after which the enemy regains his speed over 3 seconds.

Manacost: 110/130/150/170
Cooldown: 27/25/22/19 seconds
Casting Time: Instant/instant/instant/instant
Casting Range: 300/300/300/300 radius

wardrums.gif

Drums of War (Passive)
Gorbus is equipped with a pair of mighty drums. As Grarg hits these drums, he can motivate nearby enemies in a 450 radius and increase their power and speed, depending on the melody he drums. Drumming the Drum of Might increases nearby units' damage, while drumming the Drum of Haste increases their movement and attackspeed..

Level 1 - A maximum of 10 drums in total.
Level 2 - A maximum of 20 drums in total.
Level 3 - A maximum of 30 drums in total.
Level 4 - A maximum of 40 drums in total.

Manacost: N/A
Cooldown: N/A
Casting Time: N/A
Casting Range: 450/450/450/450 radius

drum.gif

Drum of Might (active, no target)
Gorbus left drum is named the "Drum of Might". Hitting this drum will motivate him and nearby allies to hit their opponents harder then usual. Every Drum added to the Drum of Might will increase the damage bonus from Drums of War by 1%.

Effect - Adds 1 drum to the Drum of Might

Casting Time: instant
Cooldown: 1
Mana Cost: 0

drum.gif

Drum of Haste (active, no target)
Gorbus right drum is named the "Drum of Haste". Hitting this drum will motivate him and nearby allies to move and act more swiftly on the battlefield. Every Drum added to the Drum of Haste will increase the AS bonus from Drums of War by 1%, and its MS bonus by 0,3%.

Effect - Adds 1 drum to the Drum of Haste

Casting Time: instant
Cooldown: 1
Mana Cost: 0

kodobeast.gif

Haste of the Beast (Passive)
Though kodos are generally slow and peacefull creatures, Gorbus has been raised for war. Though his initial pace of but slow and calm, he will speed up as he has to travel more and more. Eventually, the massive monster will charge forward at a dazzling speed and knock whoever dares to cross its path away. Hs movement however is stopped when he knocks someone away. When Gorbus stops moving, the speed bonus resets itself..

Level 1 - Adds 1 MS for every 100 units of distance moved. When moving at a speed greater then 430, you will receive the charge buff. The first unit hit while charging stops your movement, but is knocked back 400 distance and takes 130 damage.
Level 2 - Adds 1,5 MS for every 100 units of distance moved. When moving at a speed greater then 430, you will receive the charge buff. The first unit hit while charging stops your movement, but is knocked back 400 distance and takes 190 damage.
Level 3 - Adds 2 MS for every 100 units of distance moved. When moving at a speed greater then 430, you will receive the charge buff. The first unit hit while charging stops your movement, but is knocked back 400 distance and takes 250 damage.

Manacost: N/A
Cooldown: N/A
Casting Time: Instant/Instant/Instant

Clarification
Appearantly, Kodo Rider needs items to function well. He has spammable spells and more than enough mana to do so, yet seems to miss that extra touch to own. For that, you will have to buy items.

-Orcish Rage was made to function with Drums of War, Heavy Drop, AND Haste of the Beast. Drums of war can further increase his speed or damage, while Haste of the Beast is used to knock enemies away from their team and increase your likelyhood of attacking that one target. Heavy Drop can be used to hold your victim and keep him seperated.

-As mentioned before, Heavy Drop is used to hold enemies as you use Orcish Range. It also functions well in farming and saving your own butt, but those are not synergy. It is preferably used after using Haste of the Beast, so you can hold them on whichever spot you pushed them to.

-Drums of War have little synergy with the other skills, yet make Kodo Rider as flexible as he is. Depending on his allies, enemies, item set, and time of the game, he can switch between speed and damage bonusses. In addition, his speed bonus helps Haste of the Beast to activate quicker. Early game, you will probably want to spam damage as you use orcish rage. Late game, when you have powerful items, massive attackspeed is more likely to be the thing to have.

-Haste of the Beast forms the core of this hero. It can not only be used to flee or travel quickly, but is used to ram enemies heroes away from their team and allow your Orcish Rage to focus on them. Heavy Drop can be used to hold them wherever you pushed them.

soul_reaper

Reaction score
Sorry I posted my kodo too :p

and here the tusskar man :
INV_Misc_Head_Tuskarr.png
Name: Tuskarr Frost Hunter
Proper Name: Tu'kii
Model File: Tuskarr with spear
Attack Range: 600 (Ranged)
Attributes:
Agility = High
Strenght = Meduim
Intelligence = Low
Skills:

achievement_reputation_tuskarr.jpg

Ice Spear
Tu'kii's spear is imbued with ice magic,each stirke has a chance to freeze the target and deal damage over time

Level 1 - 15% Chance, Last 5 Second, 20 Damage/sec
Level 2 - 20% Chance, Last 5 Second, 20 Damage/sec
Level 3 - 30% Chance, Last 10 Second, 20 Damage/sec
Level 4 - 35% Chance, Last 10 Second, 25 Damage/sec

INV_Misc_Head_Tuskarr.png

Survivor (may change)
Tu'kii passed his life alone, in the frozen land of northrend.The harsh environnment improved his strenght

Level 1 - 10% Damage Bonus, 15% Movespeed
Level 2 - 20% Damage Bonus, 15% Movespeed
Level 3 - 25% Damage Bonus, 20% Movespeed
Level 4 - 35% Damage Bonus, 25% Movespeed

Spell_Frost_ChainsOfIce.blp.jpg

Ice Trap
Tu'kii places his deadly traps, the Ice trap.When an enemy come nearby,the trap freeze all enemies withing 400 range.After being frozen,their speed is reduced for 5 seconds

Level 1 - Freeze last 2 Second
Level 2 - Freeze last 3 Second
Level 3 - Freeze last 4 Second
Level 4 - Freeze last 5 Second

Manacost : 100/110/120/120
Cooldown : 14

icons_1463_btn.jpg

Flurry of Spear
Ku'tii goes in to a madness, his attack speed is increases and he throw additionnal spears.Last 10 Second

Level 1 - 40% Attack Speed,1 additionnal spear
Level 2 - 60% Attack Speed,2 additionnal spear
Level 3 - 80% Attack Speed,3 additionnal spear

Manacost : 130/130/120
Cooldown : 30/30/30

Furby

Reaction score
Would you be OK with that Furby? It may not originally be made for you, but it was never used so you shouldnt get any problems.

No problem, that's good. I just don't want heroes or abilities from Dota. :)

sjakie I like your Kodo Rider! Very much! I'm sure I'll use him in my map.

And soul_reaper, no offense but sjakie's Kodo Rider seems better to me.

soul_reaper

Reaction score
No problem, that's good. I just don't want heroes or abilities from Dota. :)

sjakie I like your Kodo Rider! Very much! I'm sure I'll use him in my map.

And soul_reaper, no offense but sjakie's Kodo Rider seems better to me.

No problem,I hope you will atleast use my tuskarr or any other hero :)
Coming with : Troll Berserker :thup:

Galdiuz

Creator of Photon Command
Reaction score
Ok, now for a comical hero. :p

Name: Sheep
Proper Name: Sheepy
Model File: Sheep (Scaling value ~1.5)
Attack Range: Melee
Attributes: High Agi, Medium Int, Low Str.

Skillz:
Run for your life!
Active, No target, Instant.
As a sheep, Sheepy needs to be able to escape from danger unless he want's to become dinner. Increases movespeed by 20/30/40/50% for 8 seconds.
Improved senses
Passive.
Getting caught from behind is no good. Thus, Sheepy learned to sense enemies from greater distances. Increases sight range by 100/200/300/400
Charge!
Active, Unit target, Instant
Sheepy jumps onto an enemy, stunning them and dealing damage. Deals 80/160/240/320 damage and stuns for 1/1.5/2/2.5 seconds.
Sheep Army
Active, No target, Instant
Sheepys sheep friends comes onto the battlefield and runs over enemy units. Each sheep deals 30/50/80 damage.
(Pretty much like Stampede, but you probably have to trigger it if you want the sheeps to look like they're moving)

Furby

Reaction score
Haha.. thank you Galdiuz! :D

I'll might use your hero. ;)

+rep

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.