Discussion Ninva's Suckup Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jindo

Self
Reaction score
I don't remember any problems from you Ninva. That must have been an awful long time ago.

I don't remember any of this either I barely ever saw you around, but when I did, I'm pretty sure you weren't an asshole of any kind.

---

I joined early 2005 in search for WE Help, like most people :p. I liked the forums and continued to stay, eventually started helping out once I got a better understanding of WE.

A few months later I became an "SM" (Special Member), there was something like 9-10 other SMs at the time, but as alot of you probably know, SM was wiped out a while ago.

Around Christmas 2005, I began to take an interest in Graphics and Flash, my first 2 games were released to Newgrounds early 2006, I've constantly been getting advice and opinions on my games from TH.net since.

Mid-2006, I gave birth to a very strange wombat now known as "Winky the Wombat", it was an avatar trend for a week or 2, which was fun :p. I'm still planning the official game (will continue official work as of January(?) 2008).

Since then, I've been continuing work on Graphics and Games.

I believe the server crash also occurred May 06? That was probably TH.net's darkest time for some, alot of regular users lost their accounts, and we lost alot of seriously useful threads.

About a month or 2 (3?) ago, I was promoted to Super Moderator, which is probably one of my biggest acheivements here, of course it's a responsibility, and I'm pretty grateful that I've been given the ability to lock pointless threads myself ;).

December 2007, my computer is currently broken and has been for 2-3 days, I'm using a laptop and 2 very important Flash projects are delayed, one of which HAS to be released on December 15th :S...

Nothing too special has happened to me on the site this month :).

---

That's about all I care to remember <3.

DDRtists

ɹoʇɐɹǝpoɯ ɹǝdns
Reaction score
Now that I think about it, SD_Ryoko was one of the major factors that made me learn web design, haha. :p

Reaction score
Could you think that I've joined here at quite same time as the most head guys? Why is there so much difference between our positions in this forum?

No, I'm not really wondering that.

>But we were all immature 2 years ago.
About the immaturity.. that sentence is false. I can say that I am quite immature (not on the forums, hopefully), sometimes I try to be, sometimes I just am.

>I'm just posting to inform everyone that I wasn't a pr0 when joining thehelper.net. I was noob at everything, just like now.
Indeed, some of us are... :p

Pineapple

Just Smile.
Reaction score
Heh, I had a 1 up on all you other fools!

When I joined for WE help, I wasn't asking simple questions. I was asking advanced simple questions! :p

Here is my timeline:

June 7th, 2006 - joined forum

Now: member of forum

October 23rd, 2009: ?

December 21st, 2010: World conquest.

-----------------
Yep, all planned out.

Hero

─║╣ero─
Reaction score
According to my records...this is my first thread

Yes I was very noob

But look at me now..I believe I post something useful in 80% of threads that ask for helping

P.S.S.S.S. I'm planning to not post in this thread because I'm just going to get flamed for it. Yay for troll threads.

I wouldn't worry about that..I'm pretty sure no one here will flame you..Or flame anyone else..were all a family.

We all know how it feels to be flamed...And I know we all don't like it..so we shouldn't do it either.

Miz

Administrator
Reaction score
Ehh... I am still on level 41 probation XD and Counting!

Here is my timeline:

June 7th, 2006 - joined forum

Now: member of forum

October 23rd, 2009: ?

December 21st, 2010: World conquest.

My Time line
October 2006 - Joined Forum

Now: Member of Forum

November 5th, 2009: Takes of Canada

December 1st, 2009: Takes China

December 21st, 2010: World conquest

MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
I will see you there pineapple :p

Reaction score
My first thread cannot be found.. I don't even remember what it was about. Only thing that I remember from it is.. that it wasn't a noob question, if it was a question.. :p

DM Cross

You want to see a magic trick?
Reaction score
... Do we REALLY have to go through the whole "OMG, THIS WAS SO-AND-SO'S FIRST THREAD!" again?

It's been done. Stop it.

Actually, this thread's becoming a spam fest. I'm gonna close it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.