AoS Realms of the Genesis v3

waaaks!

Zinctified
Reaction score
bump

do i need to add attributes to creeps and some ancients? if i do, then what attribute will i add for each side? or different attribute depending on the unit?

Zack1996

Working on a Map
Reaction score
Tried the Alchemist and really loved the synergy!
I spawned about 2 minions, used the Earth Pulse thing, Impaled the Naga thing and started whacking him to death. Took about 20 seconds? Totally pwnage combo!
Anyway, since we're on that topic, there are two things:
1) Why does the key appear at base, it feels kinda weird
2) I managed to trap the Naga thing with Alchemist, here's a screenie:
Bug.jpg

Maybe the Ultimate could be a spellbook where you have 2 skills, Divide and Combine. You use Divide to retreive some of the elements from the ground and you use combine to form... something. Maybe a spell or something. Maybe you could use stuff like Hydrogen and Oxygen when using Divide on water and you can use the seperate elements to create an explosion (I dunno how XD)

waaaks!

Zinctified
Reaction score
im glad you like it
1) Why does the key appear at base, it feels kinda weird
here..
Base Capture System
Notice the 2 big pile of square thingy in the minimap, they are the two bases I'm referring to, they can be captured when killing the Ancient Giant Sunken Guardian spawned after when you stepped inside the circle of power with the Key of Ruins that can be captured by killing Strouf that spawns randomly either in the top of the map or the bottom of the map.

--Note on this system--
when Strouf is killed the Key of Ruins will be spawned at the front of the main castle (Arcane Sanctum or Temple of Tides), this is intended so that no one can steal the key from your team when you successfully killed strouf

how about giving the key to the unit that killed strouf?
if the unit dont have any inventory slot, then the key will be spawned on where the unit stands, giving the opposition the chance to steal the key from your team

2) lol tree trapping? destroy tree and regrow? or what? i dont have any idea while units throwed by earth pulse destroys trees

Maybe the Ultimate could be a spellbook where you have 2 skills, Divide and Combine. You use Divide to retreive some of the elements from the ground and you use combine to form... something. Maybe a spell or something. Maybe you could use stuff like Hydrogen and Oxygen when using Divide on water and you can use the seperate elements to create an explosion (I dunno how XD)
thats pretty good, kinda interesting and fun, ill try to reconstruct it, thanks
but first we need to thinks something like effect per combination?
water + plant = sprout?
earth + water = quick sand?
plant + earth = i dunno?
water + water = ?
earth + earth = ?
plant + plant = ?

i will make it use only 1 ability, first the interface will be divide (or some other names) and when it is used, gathers the element on the position of the hero, then the combine (or some other names) ability will replace divide, and when combine is casted at a point, then it will gather the target point's element then will create some effects at the target position

GreatDivide

Reaction score
some ideas for the divide and combine thing =D

Water + Plant = dunno....some kind of pitcher plant that heals? (moonwell or fountain style...-whichever)

Earth + Water = Quicksand...yup :thup:

Earth + Plant = dunno..maybe some kind of plant summon....cactus?

Plant + Plant = More Plants ---> Jungle! xD (think sprout - furion)

Earth + Earth = Earthquake!

Water + Water = Tsunami/Flood!

sooo... yeah that's about it :shades:

waaaks!

Zinctified
Reaction score
bump, i rechanged the model of Titan to Mountain Giant, the titan model is good, but it took a lot of file size which discourages players to download the map, with the model, the titan lost his ability to spin, which makes me remove his ultimate and replace it with something new

i need idea for his ultimate again

with a new damage system, i pictured out that the system is now capable on changing attack types, and damage types, including element for each attack, but for now i need to test the whole system, which means a lot of testing to be done, which means slow updates on making new heroes

waaaks!

Zinctified
Reaction score
lol, some kind of "the one" thingy could have been playing with us if u replaced it with the titan model

waaaks!

Zinctified
Reaction score
bump

got something to share, i havent updated rotg reborn v2 at garena.com since a very long long time, but look, looks like the moderators updated some thread, they even included my RotG v3 even though i didnt ask them to update it, i just kept on laughing, lol

here you can find threads about rotg reborn v2, and threads like rotg v1, and rotg v3, thats just lol

not just that, they even included some sort of projects made by clan jump (my clan), a list of games made by clan jump, even jonadrian619's ant attack was included even though i did not own the project, lol lol lol lol lol

demotry241

Don't Ever Categorize Yourself.
Reaction score
ultimate.. changes the mountain giant model to an Infernal.

XXX% attack speed
XXX% movespeed.

lolololol funny to see mountain giant transform into an Infernal

13lade619

is now a game developer :)
Reaction score
got something to share, i havent updated rotg reborn v2 at garena.com since a very long long time, but look, looks like the moderators updated some thread, they even included my RotG v3 even though i didnt ask them to update it, i just kept on laughing, lol

here you can find threads about rotg reborn v2, and threads like rotg v1, and rotg v3, thats just lol

not just that, they even included some sort of projects made by clan jump (my clan), a list of games made by clan jump, even jonadrian619's ant attack was included even though i did not own the project, lol lol lol lol lol
from what i saw there was a mod who kept track of your map.. and jonadrian's..

i have battleground generals on the 'good games' list.. and it has pretty much replies with "thx for sharing".. though i never updated the link.

waaaks!

Zinctified
Reaction score
they were like spamming, just to earn more post count, but what are the uses of post count? thats just lol

jonadrian619

-___-
Reaction score
Completely Offtopic:
I hate to increase my post count... Before I actually get 1000 posts I have to garner 600 rep first.. I'll rep the person who ups me to 600 (seriously:thup:).

Well, sad to say that after I'll release my hero arena, I'll be quitting mapping completely. (waaaks! already knows this i think:p).

even jonadrian619's ant attack was included even though i did not own the project, lol lol lol lol lol
hehehe tee hee :D I've never seen the rotg thread (I've never been in garena for so long)

Ontopic:
Why not make a trigger that could make the titan spin? Be creative, if you know it isn't based on a Blademaster model then you have to find a way to make him spin, by triggers.

4 his ultimate, something like this could fit in:

Earth Mowdown (Active, No Target)
Slams the ground with all the Titan's strength. Because of the amount of force applied, the ground within a 500 (or any number you prefer) AoE will distort chaotically (you know like the orc Earthquake spell), slowing down any enemy units. Eventually, after a few seconds, all of the pressure is released and the ground suddenly lifts up, flinging any enemy unit inside up to the skies. When the enemy units drop, they receive X damage and a X second stun period. After a few seconds, the terrain gets back at its previous state.

Zack1996

Working on a Map
Reaction score
Wow, the new screenies look really good!
I like how there is water when you leap and where the shockwave thingy is, looks good :D
Anyway, are you still looking for an ultimate for Titan? I thought he has all his skills already?

Zack1996

Working on a Map
Reaction score
Titanic Combo
The titan grabs the guy and throws him behind him and gives the target and youself a buff each. Then, whenever you deal any form of damage to a unit through your abilities (including Earthbash) while you have the buff, the damage will be increased. The damage will be greater if the target was the one you performed Titanic Combo on. (So if you Titanic Combo, Force Throw and then Homing, its almost a certain kill XD)

I love skills that require quick reaction speeds. Its fun! Especially when its imba if you have crazy reaction speed.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.