World South African preacher makes congregation eat GRASS to 'be closer to God'

KaerfNomekop

Swim, fishies. Swim through the veil of steel.
Reaction score
Under the instruction of Pastor Lesego Daniel of Rabboni Centre Ministries dozens of followers dropped to the floor to eat the grass at his ministry in Garankuwa, north of Pretoria after being told it will 'bring them closer to God.'

His controversial methods have drawn criticism from thousands of people although members of his congregation swear by his methods - he is said to have claimed that humans can eat anything to feed their bodies and survive on whatever they choose to eat.

'Yes, we eat grass and we're proud of it because it demonstrates that, with God's power, we can do anything,' Rosemary Phetha told South Africa's Times Live.

The 21-year-old law student says she had been battling a sore throat for more than a year, but it was healed after she ate the grass.

Doreen Kgatle, 27, of Ga-rankuwa, suffered a stroke two years ago.

'I could not walk but soon after eating the grass, as the pastor had ordered, I started gaining strength and an hour later I could walk again,' said Kgatle.

Photos on the Rabboni Centre Ministries Facebook page show the followers eating the grass as well as Mr Daniel walking across them as they spread out on the floor.

Photos that follow show dozens of people getting sick in the toilets - an image of the bathrooms show women clutching their stomach, while the men are vomiting in the sink.

Read more.

Accname

2D-Graphics enthusiast
Reaction score
People can eat whatever they want. Even holy crap if they are really into that sort of stuff.

Varine

And as the moon rises, we shall prepare for war
Reaction score
No, they can't !

You are right, Cheshire. I just want you to know that, despite all of the unappreciative mistreatment I routinely push in your face and is routinely and sufficiently ignored, you are right. You see, in reality I am not as wise in the arcane ways of queerality, and am in fact just jealous of your keen and undisputible perception of the universe (or what we see as the universe... lol), and as a result seek to lesser your value to increase mine by comparison. So, let me just say, "silly accname".

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.