StarEdit help

K

Kshrike

First I'm new so hi everyone.
To the question. I put the computer with an AI set for Insane, my exact trigger is as follows...

For- THEM (other force)
Conditions-Always
Action- Execute AI script "Zerg Campaign Insane" at "Anywhere"

The computer has allies so I gave them all triggers seperately. No matter what I do the computer just sits there and does nothing but use 1 drone to mine. :banghead: Any help would be appreciated.

Also for endless fun.....
Go to unit and hero settings and Make Tassadar have max shields and health (so he wont die) and a attack of a big number. Then give the computer units that keep respawning, this is done by triggers (if u need help ill elaborate) and make them with 1 health and 1 attack. Then make Psionic Storm and Hallucination cost 0 energy to use. Then put a full group of tassadars and continually use Psionic Storm. OR keeps using hallucination on the enemy and watch the computer attack hallucinations continually and get boxed in. I never get tired of it. :D

Any help would be appreciated

K

Kshrike

Oops

my computer was going slow so i thought i didnt post anything so i tried agian :nuts: sorry.

U

Unregistered

yea dude i have the same problem with mine. have u worked out how to actually get them to do something beside mine for stuff? if u have please tell me how, i've been tryin to work it out for ages

yes9111

Reaction score
AI Help

Make sure the computers have enemies so that they will attack. And rather than the INSANE script try "Custem level" script. Also, it is recommended that instead of using "Anywhere", you have a location over their base main hatchery/cc/Nexus INCLUDING THEIR WORKERS. Have several copies not for each player but for each BASE/MULTI also meaning that you will need separate locations for each base.
Hope that helps.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.