Taking icon requests

kingbdogz

The Edge of Eternity is upon us.
Reaction score
Could someone remake this icon I made but without the sun? It is an insect mound and in this icon it shows green flying insects flying out of it. In this icon the mound is made out of red sand, whoever makes this can you remake it in blight instead of red sand? Thanks in advanced +rep and credits goes to person who makes. Here's the icon:

BTNInsectMound3.jpg

Man-o-Bomb

Reaction score
I used the Shadow Boots icon but when i take it level 1, and look in my herospells level 2, the Shadow Boots icon is gone! When i the get level 3, and enabled to skill it up again its normal...

Igor_Z

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Some 1 make me poisoness claw(something like ghoul's claw), instant freeze icon and an icon of mimicri(i rly have no idea how it will look like)

free_killing

TH.net Regular
Reaction score
Yes the Fel orc is a red orc.The icon seem good but need a DISBTN icons.

I dont know how to make a DISBTN, but i guess its something like this:

Attachments

• DISBTNBerserk.jpeg
    DISBTNBerserk.jpeg
    3.9 KB · Views: 398
  • DISBTNBerserk.tga
    11.6 KB · Views: 250

satino

Reaction score
DISBTN icons don't have borders.Also can you tell me what type of program you use to make icons.

Igor_Z

Reaction score
I dont know how to make a DISBTN

U go to photoshop, use brush tool with black color and brush the frames that are around the picture. Then use Hue/Satuation/Lightness on master and set the lightness to -50 and there u go

Igor_Z

Reaction score
How will JASS and Modeling gonna help u make icons? U need photoshop or other program that can open .tga format... U use Image Extractor to convert .tga to .blp formats or vice versa

free_killing

TH.net Regular
Reaction score
U go to photoshop, use brush tool with black color and brush the frames that are around the picture. Then use Hue/Satuation/Lightness on master and set the lightness to -50 and there u go

1 problem, i dont have Photoshop, but im gonna buy it, i just have one question, which photoshop? like cs3, cs4, and so on

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.