[thread closed]

M

mooya

when i make a new custom unit i clik and then see tons of thins to the right.I no i need to use these to change damge,hp,etc. but i hav no clue how to,or wat most of them mean...ex:base-hp,area of effect full dmg per unit,range of projectile attack 1(1? theres more than 1 attack per unit?)

T

ThE-eNiGmA

Do what I did, use your brain. Most of it is fairly self-explanatory, and the stuff that isn't, you probably shouldn't need or be messing with it at all. If still stumped, go with Silverfox's suggestion. The best way to learn is just pure trial and error, tinkering to see what works. You actually remember what you did, rather than getting your head fuzzy over reading about it.

H

HunteRKilleR

simple stuff man, this is discussed in depth in the tutorials. Maybe you should be more specific in what you want to know.

DM Cross

You want to see a magic trick?
Reaction score
Read the unit tutorial and the forum rules...You're not supposed to title a thread 'help please' because that doesn't tell anyone what you need help with...Like, in this instance, you could have put something like 'need help with units'...it's still general, but more specific then 'help please'

Darg

Administrator
Reaction score
I'm going to close this thread down because:

1) You haven't read forum rules and posted a terrible thread subject.

2) You're not even a registered member here (we always prefer people to register).

Next time please do the right thing and post better thread topics (read the rules for clarification).

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.