!Triple Question!

B

Broken

First Question: Where can i find a program that can make Wc3 compatibal skins or anything like that ...

Second Question: Why can't i register i havn't been emailed back yet ... and its been like ... 14 days (Two Weeks)

Third Question: What are all the main good / main bad characters off of x-men that is for one of the maps im making i can only remember
-Storm
-Wolverine

R

Raz-u

good: Rogue , Cyclops , Storm , Wolverine , Doctor X (Xavier)
bad:Mystique , Sabertooth , Magneto

I think these are them i cant remember everyone

B

Broken

yeah i still don't get why i can't register it says you will be emailed with notifycation and i havn't been emailed back yet :S

XXXconanXXX

Cocktails anyone?
Reaction score
You also forgot a few.

Good: Strom, Wolverine, Cyclops, Kitty, Spike, that one chick with the red hair and telekinetic powers, and a few more.

Bad: Magneto, blue chick with morphing powers, Sabertooth, and others but I forgot there names.

It's sdtill on Kids Wb (yes I still watch it) sometime during the week or weekdays, I haven't watched it in a while but I plan to soon hehe.

B

Broken

Thanks alot man ... but do you know why i can't register for some reason?

S

Suicide_Note

Institute ("good") : Strom, Wolverine, Cyclops, Kitty (Shadow Cat), Spike, Jean Grey, Rogue, Iceman, Nightcrawler, Gambit, Jubilee, Arch Angel (sort of neutral though), Bishop (from the future), Emma Frost, there are soooo many heroes, just ones that are unheard of or unpopular.

Acolytes: Annemarie Cortez, Fabian Cortez, Chrome, Delgado, Nance (unconfirmed), Scanner, Joanna Cargill, Carmella Unuscione, Eric Kleinstock, Sven Kleinstock, Harlan Kleinstock, Neophyte, Milan, Amelia Voght, Senyaka, Spoor, Katu, Seamus Mellencamp, Javitz, Exodus, Rusty Collins, Skids, Colossus, Rakkus, Orator, Kamal, Decay, Projector, Gargouille, Rem-Ram, Static II, Barnacle, Vindaloo, Polaris

Associates : Feral, Avalanche, Omega Red, Fenris, Random

Brotherhood : Mystique, Destiny, Pyro, Avalanche, BlobToad.

Juggernaut, and Apocolype fits in there somewhere against the x-men he is Proffessor Xaviers brother

Mystique is nightcrawlers mother i believe

check the acolytes before you use them... they are not very well known... there are a few from each alliance i left out and the sort of "gods" equal to omega red and apocolypse

----------

[edit]

haha forgot the mulocks (defected mutants/dont look like normal humans)
Morlocks : Sunder, Masque, Plague, Callisto, Caliban, Jo, Leech, Healer, Erg, Ape, Piper II, Tarbaby, Annalee (and her four kids), Beautiful Dreamer, Skids, Tommy, Cybelle, Zeek, Scaleface, Berzerker, Blow-Hard, Lightning Bug, Chicken Wings, Mole, Bliss, Bouncer, Samson, Brute, Hump, Pixie, Bertram, Feral, Pester, baby of Ent and Pester, Ent, Mother Inferior, Thornn, Mikhail Rasputin, Brain Cell, Meme, Marrow, Dark Beast, Marilou, Boost, Tether, D'Gard, Revelation, Soteira, Carver, Fugue

B

Broken1

what did you email it too... cause both of my emails don't have a email in them :S

Kilik

Reaction score
Suicide_Note said:
Institute ("good") : Strom, Wolverine, Cyclops, Kitty (Shadow Cat), Spike, Jean Grey, Rogue, Iceman, Nightcrawler, Gambit, Jubilee, Arch Angel (sort of neutral though), Bishop (from the future), Emma Frost, there are soooo many heroes, just ones that are unheard of or unpopular.

Acolytes: Annemarie Cortez, Fabian Cortez, Chrome, Delgado, Nance (unconfirmed), Scanner, Joanna Cargill, Carmella Unuscione, Eric Kleinstock, Sven Kleinstock, Harlan Kleinstock, Neophyte, Milan, Amelia Voght, Senyaka, Spoor, Katu, Seamus Mellencamp, Javitz, Exodus, Rusty Collins, Skids, Colossus, Rakkus, Orator, Kamal, Decay, Projector, Gargouille, Rem-Ram, Static II, Barnacle, Vindaloo, Polaris

Associates : Feral, Avalanche, Omega Red, Fenris, Random

Brotherhood : Mystique, Destiny, Pyro, Avalanche, BlobToad.

Juggernaut, and Apocolype fits in there somewhere against the x-men he is Proffessor Xaviers brother

Mystique is nightcrawlers mother i believe

check the acolytes before you use them... they are not very well known... there are a few from each alliance i left out and the sort of "gods" equal to omega red and apocolypse

----------

[edit]

haha forgot the mulocks (defected mutants/dont look like normal humans)
Morlocks : Sunder, Masque, Plague, Callisto, Caliban, Jo, Leech, Healer, Erg, Ape, Piper II, Tarbaby, Annalee (and her four kids), Beautiful Dreamer, Skids, Tommy, Cybelle, Zeek, Scaleface, Berzerker, Blow-Hard, Lightning Bug, Chicken Wings, Mole, Bliss, Bouncer, Samson, Brute, Hump, Pixie, Bertram, Feral, Pester, baby of Ent and Pester, Ent, Mother Inferior, Thornn, Mikhail Rasputin, Brain Cell, Meme, Marrow, Dark Beast, Marilou, Boost, Tether, D'Gard, Revelation, Soteira, Carver, Fugue

Holy crap you must be a insane x-men fanatic or you just cheated and looked on the internet.

B

Broken1

Ryoko :( ... I can log in fine :) but when i try to post a reply to somebodys thread it tells me i am not authorized to do that action or w/e ???? i don't get it

B

Broken1

Also does anybody have a clue how to make custom tile sets?

B

Broken1

Ryoko do you know why i can't post replys into threads it says access is not authorized ??????????????

S

Suicide_Note

for tile sets you just do it the same way as a custom skin get wc3 image extractor and go under TerrianArt

B

Broken1

is it possible to add custom tile sets even if you already have your map made lol cause i need snow ... but i already used city terrian pallet : /

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.