!URGENT! Whenever i try to play my map in bnet it ends right when its done loading...

a j j bones

Reaction score
(title) and instead of saying the players names it replaces it with "map stealer", this has happened once before on a different map but i got rid of it by deleting some imports but i have so many imports this time i don't know which one it could be, i don't know if this is even what fixed it but it went away somehow, i spent a lot of time on this map and now i cant even show it to anyone in battle.net can someone PLEASE help me:eek:

:banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

turok255

Reaction score
Best thing you can do is upload it somewhere and let us have a look at it i guess...

EDIT:saw the posts after i posted..

Maby during the protection it for corrupted....if thats the case i think your screwed (for future reference make backups of your map)

hi_im_bob

......and you are?
Reaction score
well there is an option when you post a reply to upload a file, but if the map is to big then use a website (I use file front)

turok255

Reaction score
When i was loading it said error: CreateTimerBJ does not exist and it closed the map...

ArmedCitizen

Kisses Cats
Reaction score
I don't see anything wrong besides the millions of extra variables you have. You might want to delete some of those. Also try finding those sounds in .wav files .mp3 takes up a lot of space, that could help a little. Sorry that I couldn't find the problem.

P.S.I love the giant trees. :D

a j j bones

Reaction score
i didnt even know i had imported sounds i think those come with WEU and ty i love the trees too lol

a j j bones

Reaction score
Best thing you can do is upload it somewhere and let us have a look at it i guess...

EDIT:saw the posts after i posted..

Maby during the protection it for corrupted....if thats the case i think your screwed (for future reference make backups of your map)

its not the map protector cause i tried to play the unprotected version too

a j j bones

Reaction score
umm i think i might have fixed it, i changed some WE options cause aceharts link reminded me of somthing, im trying to make sure its fixed right now

if it works Big thanks to acehart :D

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.