Wrath of the Lich King

UberNoober

Reaction score
The new pvp battleground, which I honestly dont know much about yet, will be between Wolf creature thingies, and Oracles (the new evolution of murlocs >.<). This battleground will be different because it isnt horde vs. alliance, and players can choose which side they want to be on, or even change sides later on. I assume this means alliance and horde might be playing together in the next bg.

Haven't heard anything about this. I know that the Wolf guys are the murloc Oracles are two seperate rep factions, but haven't heard about anything involving them in a PvP battleground, especially with Horde v Alliance. Really doesn't sound like something they would put in the game, especially as Chris Metzen said they wanted to get back to the core of the whole 'Horde v Alliance' thing. Where did you get this info from?

Lastly, this is uncomfirmed but I have heard that there will be legendary ground mounts available for 10,000g

Very very much sounds like a rumor to me. But then again, when the first info on Wrath was released I thought that the whole thing was a rumor! lol

Ashcat

Hellooo
Reaction score
All of my information is from either mmo-champion.com's home page, or their forums.

Something else I've recently heard is that there will be different kinds of Badges of justice for 5-mans, and each tier of raiding.

Lord_Phoenix

Dogs are fuzzy
Reaction score
all I can say is that rogues will die painfully when rotlk comes out... which is why i'm switching to warhammer online.

UberNoober

Reaction score
Yeah in the the latest Blizz-cast to come out they said they wanted to seperate some of the badge of justice stuff, but didn't specify how they were going to do that.

Dakho

()[o__o]()
Reaction score
Everything's still in alpha, there's no way of telling that rogues will be dominated. In fact I bet they'll be the easiest class to play as they always have been, and still dominate all forms of clothie.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.