$150 for the one who can get me the dsd tag back!

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

DsD)Core(

That's right, bid raised.

I'm paying $150 to the one who can make the owner of that tag give it to me.

A bit of info to get you started, since I always do my homework:
The full clan name is ''DoomsDay DsD'', the tag is ''DsD'' ofcourse, MINE!
It has approximately 15 members, an average online of 1-2 during about 5 hours per day.

The current Chieftain is ''wondermeat'', who is a russian guy who can speak exactly 3 words of english: ''from?'' ''me rus''. He's BARELY ever online, and he's NOT responing to my 3298328 whispers, even if I say something as primitive as ''FREE MONEY FOR YOU!! REPLY''

I'm purely doing this to put as much pressure on the guy as possible. I want the tag back, even if it's gonna cost me alot of money, period. It's my clan.

So WTF happened? Well, I was planning to put some work into my clan again. Hosted a .com site, a gazillion of bots, anything a clan can wish itself. And ofcourse one thing left to do. The full name of the clan was DsD, and I wanted to change that in it's actual full name ''Deterrent Squad Deluxe''. So I disbanded the clan, but unluckily not instantly 10 people online. Next day, tag taken.

Stop laughing.

So what are the conditions for payment? Ofcourse the payment will only be made if there is a 100% sure case that you actually have the tag under your control. So either the guy saying that he's giving it back, or you owning the tag and logged on an account that IS the chieftain. Use common sense for this.

Payment will be through paypal (www.paypal.com). Half will be paid up front, so before the happy moment, because I'm pretty sure alot of people won't believe that I'm actually paying. The other half will be paid when I actually have that tag under my control, or the account owning the tag.

So how are non-russians going to do this? I honestly don't know, or I would already have done it. Or I might not, I don't know how creative people can be. Camp the channel, whatever, it's entirely up to you how you do it, even if you have to point a gun at a blizzard admin to force him to transfer the tag to me.

Happy hunting!

Ways to contact me:

(THIS MESSAGE IS POSTED AT MULTIPLE FORUMS, IF IT IS AGAINST ANY RULES OR IN THE WRONG SECTION, EXCUSE ME FOR THAT AND MOVE AND/OR LOCK/REMOVE IT, BUT PLEASE NOTIFY ME IF YOU HAVE DONE SO, THIS IS SOMETHING VERY IMPORTANT)

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
You would have to put the money up into some kind of 3rd party service that guaranteed it before we would allow it here.

D

DsD)Core(

Alright, and do you know of any? I'm willing to do that.

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
I have no idea but I would look at eBay or PayPal to find bonded 3rd parties.

Actually now that I think about it, I don't think we could support this officially anyway. I have to close this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.