2 simple questions

Happy

Reaction score
hi guys...

i've got some questions and i hope you can help me to find the solutions^^

1. whats the maximum size of a map so that it can be hosted on battle.net?
2. ive got a really really big item system for my new map and the question is that : can i make it easier than making every single item?
my item system : there are 9 different types of weapons. every weapon can be "upgraded" with an enchantment (it stays at the rank it was) and ranked up with an orb (there are 5 totally). that means there are at rank 1 17 different axes for example. at rank 2 there are 85 ; at rank 3 85, too and so on till rank 6. means i would have to make many many items. every enchantment gives a passive skill and the rank up with an orb gives an active skill depending on rank and weapon. means they are different.

i hope you can help me finding the solutions^^

greetz happy

Sajin

User title under construction.
Reaction score
the max size used to be 5mb but sence the change i believe its 8mb but im not compleatly sure and i really dont know about your seccond question.

Finestdeath

Reaction score
For your first question, it is 8mb. But, most people wouldn't want to download anything that goes above 4mb. It takes too much space, and not many people like maps that size. So I suggest keeping it to 4mb and below.

Dameon

"All the power in the world resides in the eyes"
Reaction score
Make the abilitys on the items leveled and use a trigger to set the ability, that way instead of making 85 items 6 times you only have to make them once and then level the ability up.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.