Weird 5th grade teacher leaves class unattended, orgy breaks out

XXXconanXXX

Cocktails anyone?
Reaction score
NEW ORLEANS, La. (AP) - Five Grade 5 students were arrested in Louisiana on Tuesday after an investigation into allegations they had sex in an unsupervised classroom, with other classmates present.

"After 44 years of doing this work, nothing shocks me anymore," Union Parish Sheriff Bob Buckley said. "But this comes pretty close." The alleged incident took place March 27, at the Spearsville school in rural northern Louisiana.

Four students - two 11-year-old girls, a 12-year-old boy and a 13-year-old boy - were arrested on charges of obscenity, a felony. An 11-year-old boy who was the alleged lookout was charged with being an accessory after the fact, Buckley said.

The class was left unattended while the teacher attended a meeting, Buckley said.

"It's not clear how long they were left alone but speculation is that it was about 15 minutes," Buckley said.

"When no teacher showed up, the four began to have sex in the classroom with the other elementary students in the classroom with them."

The students, who were not identified because of their age, were released to their parents after their arrests because the parish has no juvenile holding facility, Buckley said.

"I'm sure they're like everybody else up here, shocked that children that age would be indulging in sex acts, especially with witnesses," Buckley said.

"Children now are subjected to sex in music and movies these days. They are certainly are a lot more knowledgeable now."

Buckley said it was unclear what a juvenile would face in penalties. For adults, conviction on obscenity in the presence of someone under 17 carries a US$10,000 fine and from two to five years in prison.

------

The amazing thing is the kids were 11 YEARS OLD, in 5TH GRADE!

Last edited by a moderator:

w/e

Boaroceraptorasaurus-Rex
Reaction score
Holy shit....
That's the craziest thing I have ever heard.

uberfoop

~=Admiral Stukov=~
Reaction score
Yay, another reason to not keep new orleans up and running.

Wow, I would hate to be a judiciary person involved with this...

That's just insane.

Rinpun

Ex TH Member
Reaction score
Not like it really matters that much, but I'd say this was not influenced by music. Music influences thoughts, but doesn't influence "how to". I'd say that'd be a combination of the wrong kinds of movies and bad parenting, obviously.

It's not that surprising really. I more wonder why people aren't freaked out about teenagers and adults trying to lose their virginity as quickly as possible. It's completely stupid, and just because they're kids is NOT an excuse for them to hold onto it. Rather, it SHOULD be the understanding that sexual maturity is necessary before committing such an act. Unfortunately, we seem to be completely discouraging such, and I could care less if 5th graders are to suffer for it. They really should try covering higher graders as they'll see the same result, I suppose people are just more interested in seeing something new, not something they should discourage.

Aka, for those who don't know, a kid has capacity to "really" learn about life at entrance into Middle School. Before then, they don't have an "identity" so to say. They're still absorbed in their parents being godlike and that whatever they say is true (and thusly some may be drifted into thinking they believe Jesus is their savior or someat--they don't really believe it, they just believe it because they were told so).

I wonder if people might actually take a lesson from this, and actually take a motive to discourage sexual activity (physically of course; hormones do something on the mental scale that trying to discourage is refusing to allow one's child to grow up).

[/rant]

But meh, there's my two cents. I see no stupider action to take though than look and say "Oh, New Orleans is a bad place. Bad bad BAD!" without recognizing its ugly reflection of their own hidden evils. I wouldn't be as brash to say "REPENT YOU HEATHENS!" as that is just foolish and doesn't help the situation at all. Rather, I encourage you (the public) to reevaluate your position on sexual issues. 5th grader orgy? Wrong of course. So why is an orgy several years ahead right or "gray"?

DM Cross

You want to see a magic trick?
Reaction score
Rin, you know as well as I do, as well as a few others around these parts that "right" and "legal" are two very VERY different things ;)

DM Cross

You want to see a magic trick?
Reaction score
Surprisingly enough... This article didn't shock or surprise me.

... That's gotta be bad o_O

BlargIAmDead

Reaction score
"Children now are subjected to sex in music and movies these days. They are certainly are a lot more knowledgeable now."

------

The amazing thing is the kids were 11 YEARS OLD, in 5TH GRADE!

Romeo and Juliet, SCENE III. A room in Capulet's house.

Enter LADY CAPULET and Nurse
LADY CAPULET
Nurse, where's my daughter? call her forth to me.

Nurse
Now, by my maidenhead, at twelve year old,
I bade her come. What, lamb! what, ladybird!
God forbid! Where's this girl? What, Juliet!

Enter JULIET

JULIET
How now! who calls?

Nurse
Your mother.

JULIET
Madam, I am here.
What is your will?

LADY CAPULET
This is the matter:--Nurse, give leave awhile,
We must talk in secret:--nurse, come back again;
I have remember'd me, thou's hear our counsel.
Thou know'st my daughter's of a pretty age.

Nurse
Faith, I can tell her age unto an hour.

LADY CAPULET
She's not fourteen.

emjlr3

Change can be a good thing
Reaction score
i dont even know if i knew about sex when I was in 5th grade....

Rinpun

Ex TH Member
Reaction score
That's when you're living in one of the better spots of the world emjlr3. I didn't either :p

Hero

─║╣ero─
Reaction score
Well, I did, but at that age I just had my first kiss... wtf, the world is going down o_O.

First kiss?
What kinda kiss?
Real kiss?

Just joking....anyways..

When you live in New York...there's nothing you don't know..lol

K

kitty

ugh those kids are in such a hurry to grow up,
let just hope they suffer the consequences
for their actions and they get a taste of what they want
so badly..
ugh what has this world come to? :(
11 years old! come ON!

Hero

─║╣ero─
Reaction score
I suppose we should be patting the boys on back and saying, "Way to go, you're now a man!"?

It takes two to tango.

Notice...girls get called sluts..and guys get called pimps...but in todays society which is worst..huh?

Exactly the slut...discrimination is a baddddd thing

XXXconanXXX

Cocktails anyone?
Reaction score
Romeo and Juliet, SCENE III. A room in Capulet's house.

Enter LADY CAPULET and Nurse
LADY CAPULET
Nurse, where's my daughter? call her forth to me.

Nurse
Now, by my maidenhead, at twelve year old,
I bade her come. What, lamb! what, ladybird!
God forbid! Where's this girl? What, Juliet!

Enter JULIET

JULIET
How now! who calls?

Nurse
Your mother.

JULIET
Madam, I am here.
What is your will?

LADY CAPULET
This is the matter:--Nurse, give leave awhile,
We must talk in secret:--nurse, come back again;
I have remember'd me, thou's hear our counsel.
Thou know'st my daughter's of a pretty age.

Nurse
Faith, I can tell her age unto an hour.

LADY CAPULET
She's not fourteen.

That a perfect example of how society changes and what we view as right and wrong.

I think it's natural. Though it's probably one of the most f'ed up things I've ever heard, you're in your sexual prime when you in your mid teens.

Knocksious

Sweet, I got 2 little green bars!
Reaction score
Wow.... 5th grade..... Hm....

I still thought girls were icky
I think we need to reintroduce the idea of "cooties"

DDRtists

ɹoʇɐɹǝpoɯ ɹǝdns
Reaction score
Truthfully, I didn't really find out about the sex thing till about the end of 5th grade, and nor did I really care much. xP

General chit-chat
Help Users

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.