A Wall Request

Battlemapsta

I am the Conduit of Change
Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm going to leave tommorow for a week on a little vacation and I'm working on a big project which I require some help in the skinning and modeling department. As of now, I need a simple skinning task done with credits and rep serving as a reward.

I am bascially looking for a re-edit of the sunken ruins walls (all angles: horizontal, diagonal 1, 2, and verticle) I only wish the green sunken look to be replaced by taunting red, blood red, black, along those lines. A good golden design with a black wall is what I think would be best with tiny red shapes or designs.

I hope this makes sense to you skinners since I won't be here for a week to look over any concerns or questions. Also, the size of the skin doesn't matter as the project I need it for is for singleplayer so feel free to make it look uber :D

Thank you in advance and hopefully, by the time I return to continue the project, I may have the walls to do it.

Edit: Bah, forgot about the requests subsection. Would a mod please be kind enough to move it?

Double Edit: In case someone really feels like helping me, weather it be from boredom, or generosity to help, then I have another simple task which would perfect my project even more. If you could skin the walls and make icons of the new wall in each angle for me, then it'll be great. (The walls are to be buildable.)

Sil3nt

SUP?
Reaction score
Since your asking for it to be based off sunken ruins, I am assuming that you are expecting a recolor, right?

edit
I'll give it a go soon.

Battlemapsta

Reaction score
Basically a recolor and a redesign. I mean, I can do a recolor in minutes but not designing a good pattern or image. I just need something fearful and powerful to examplify demonic tastes such as my suggested black and gold method.

Sil3nt

SUP?
Reaction score
Not sure if I can include the "Golden" part since I'm not sure exactly what your on about there, but I understand the rest.

Also, when you mean all angles, do you also want the broken walls?

Battlemapsta

Reaction score
No, no. By angles, I mean I want the diagonal facing ruins wall skinned and possibly iconed and so on. The variation I want is 3 if u look it up in the editor under the big list of stonewalls for each type.

By golden I mean like a nice design or pattern which is colored in gold spread all around the black walls.

Sil3nt

SUP?
Reaction score
Alright so just making sure,

You want all angles Horizontal, Vertical and Both Diagonals.

Variation 3 has only 1 "stand" on it's left.

Battlemapsta

Reaction score
The animation doesn't really matter to me. As long as it has a death animation, I feel open on using it.

Sil3nt

SUP?
Reaction score
Not the animation, I meant the appearance. It has that 1 "Post" or what you call it on the left side of the wall. That's the one you want right?

Battlemapsta

Reaction score
Umm for me variation three is the one with a post on each side. That's the one I am refering to.

Edit: Sorry Sil3nt but I'm off now. Gonna be a busy day. Good luck if u choose to pursue this.
Thanks for putting the curiosity into attempting to help me out.

Sil3nt

SUP?
Reaction score
Ah doesn't matter, they all use the same texture.

Also, don't hold your breath. I'm fairly busy so I'll probably be working on it bit by bit.

Sil3nt

SUP?
Reaction score
This is what I have so far. Wasn't sure if it was what your looking for so I'm posting it so you can 'point me in the right direction'

preview1.jpg

Might've overdone the red.

Battlemapsta

Reaction score
Luckily I still have time to respond. I personally like it but a prefer a litte bit of like orange runes/symbol here and there to make it look better. As of right now, I like it :)

Sil3nt

SUP?
Reaction score
I didn't really work on it through the week, had to do my major projects.

This is what I have. I made it darker and added a "rune" onto it, it looks wierd.

preview2qr7.jpg

Battlemapsta

Reaction score
I find it nice. Going to wait till the finished product until I truely think about it.

Sil3nt

SUP?
Reaction score
Would you find it better if I made the blueish tint into black? I'm not sure of what to do next.. =/

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.