Ability Problem - Casts wrong ability

SilverHawk

General Iroh - Dragon of the West
Reaction score
I have a few of custom abilities in my map, and one unit has two of them, both based off of immolation. Whenever it casts the first ability, the second one activates. It seems like the problem might be with the "Base Order ID" or something (I read some old posts), but I don't know how to fix it. Any ideas?

Zemeio!

Cool Member
Reaction score
at the object editor

Art - Order String - Turn Off unimmolation
Art - Order String - Use/Turn On immolation

maybe thats the problem?

DM Cross

You want to see a magic trick?
Reaction score
The thing I thought up was because you have two different turn on strings, the computer's getting confused and giving you the wrong one...Now, how to FIX that? ... :D good question!

If you want to post how you made both spells, i'll recreate them and try to fix it on my map...

-edits after seeing the second post -.- -

Yeah, that's what i meant...you might try changing the string to a spell similar to immolation, but you don't want to screw up the game...like i said, post the spells here and i'll recreate them to give it a shot...

DM Cross

You want to see a magic trick?
Reaction score
SilverHawk said:
That's what it says. Should I change it? And if so, to what?

As i said, to something similar to immolation...not that a spell comes to mind that's quite like immolation...but search around, and you'll find something...

SilverHawk

General Iroh - Dragon of the West
Reaction score
Oh, sorry. I must've been typing when you posted. Anyway, I tried changing it to Mana Shield, which didn't work. I'm going to remake the ability and base it off that and see what happens.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.