About damage ability (item)

ultimate11

Reaction score
Does any1 know how many damage ability (item) can you inject to a hero units without creating problem?

vypur85

Hibernate
Reaction score
Creating too many items is not such a good idea as well. As for adding them to a unit, I'm not too sure.

If you're planning to use these abilities to manipulate a hero's damage, you can try using my 'Set Damage' snippet.

Reaction score
Creating too many items is not such a good idea as well. As for adding them to a unit, I'm not too sure.

If you're planning to use these abilities to manipulate a hero's damage, you can try using my 'Set Damage' snippet.

Why would he use such that system for a damage ? Just use items , i use them on all my heroes and i got no problems at all.Have a nice day ;)

vypur85

Hibernate
Reaction score
> Why would he use such that system for a damage ?
Well the snippet is not for 'a' damage. It could range any number from 1 to 99999 damage with just 5 item damage abilities (with only 10 levels each).

Then again, it depends on what he/she is going to do. It was just a random suggestion.

GFreak45

I didnt slap you, i high 5'd your face.
Reaction score
he could use a system to increases and decreases damage by the use of positive and negative tomes with units that have a specialized inventory system (based off the hero inventory ability)

General chit-chat
Help Users

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.