Add spell into a spellbook with triggers

xombie

Reaction score
Not entirely. If you have a disabled spell-book with the ability you want to add contained in that spell-book, and another spell-book that does not have the ability, then when you disable the first spell-book the ability from there will be added to your second spell-book.

Both spell-books must have the same Order ID in order for this to work.

DuelPlayer

Reaction score
I suppose its possible......
I seen a game before....
U buy a item, the item disappear and then u has the spell in your spell book.

DuelPlayer

Reaction score
Not entirely. If you have a disabled spell-book with the ability you want to add contained in that spell-book, and another spell-book that does not have the ability, then when you disable the first spell-book the ability from there will be added to your second spell-book.

I dont understand?
What you mean by when you disable the first spell-book the ability from there will be added to your second spell-book?

xombie

Reaction score
Say you have two spell-book abilities. The first is called Spellbook A, the second Spellbook B. To begin with, let's say your unit has Spellbook A. This spellbook contains an ability for Entangle. Spellbook B contains an ability for Blink.

So your unit has Entangle in Spellbook A. Now you want to add Blink to Spellbook A from Spellbook B.

You add Spellbook B to the unit with Spellbook A, and then make it unavailable to that player (disable it). This will force the ability from Spellbook B (Blink) into Spellbook A, which will not have both Entangle and Blink.

Understand?

Skippy

Reaction score
Cant you just enable/disable abilities in the spell book?
Yes, this was probably what you've seen in the map. You acquire item, then remove it and enable ability, so it shows up in the spellbook.

Bogrim

y hello thar
Reaction score
The tutorial PooBucket linked is the answer you're looking for. It explains how you can add abilities to a spell book by using an additional spell book with an identical base order ID.

bLu3_eYeS

Reaction score
Suggestion.Make it learnable and when you learn it , it transfers it to the spell-book.I'm using those as items.When you click it , it learns and instanyly moved to spellbook.
=-=-=-=-=-=-=
+rep if i help'd

Carnerox

The one and only.
Reaction score
Suggestion.Make it learnable and when you learn it , it transfers it to the spell-book.I'm using those as items.When you click it , it learns and instanyly moved to spellbook.
=-=-=-=-=-=-=
+rep if i help'd

Don't ask for +rep, so -rep

Also you can't add spells to spellbooks through triggers.

Carnerox

The one and only.
Reaction score
Your not suppose to ask for rep.. Doesn't matter where your just not suppose to.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.