Adding Perma Invis and adding in difficulty choices.

Silentnight1

Reaction score
As stated in the Title, I am looking for a trigger to get my Anti Cheating System fully Invisible, without the use of Default active abilites, and I am looking on how to get that pop up screen on start for a voting option on difficulty, and how to set up each difficulty. *NOTE: ALL THESE TRIGGERS MUST REMAIN ROC, THIS MAP IS STAYING ROC.*

Thoughts?

Igor_Z

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Hmm adding difficulty choices can be made by Dialogs. I googled and found this. I don't know if it will be useful but use google and search for "wc3 dialog tutorials". There should be a good tutorial out there... Sorry my knowledge of dialogs is not enough so I can't help you ;(

Silentnight1

Reaction score
Hmm adding difficulty choices can be made by Dialogs. I googled and found this. I don't know if it will be useful but use google and search for "wc3 dialog tutorials". There should be a good tutorial out there... Sorry my knowledge of dialogs is not enough so I can't help you ;(

Ok, I got the Dialog all setup, so tyvm for that, but I still need assistance on a way to get my Anti Cheat units invisible, and how to actually set up my game to use different Difficultys.

Silentnight1

Reaction score
I would really apprieciate more advise on this, or a tutorial for this so I can continue working on my map, instead of waitin for a response, and google seems to pull up nothing of use >.<

+rep for any help, ofc.

Silentnight1

Reaction score
Finishing Difficulty Dialog and DifficultyTrigger applying to monsters

Didnt mean to post thsi here, was trying to start a new thread with triggers showing and examples.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.