Animation

DuelPlayer

Reaction score
I have searched several threads but no successful answer to my question.
How to make unit constantly doing an animation even when it is moved by trigger periodically?

+rep if helped
Thanks in advance

Accname

2D-Graphics enthusiast
Reaction score
what kind of animation?

walk animations for example are looping animations. you can periodically make a unit play its walking animation and it will play smooth looping through.
although if you would try to make a unit play its attack animation periodically it would look funky and the unit would start over and over and never finish it.

DuelPlayer

Reaction score
what kind of animation?

walk animations for example are looping animations. you can periodically make a unit play its walking animation and it will play smooth looping through.
although if you would try to make a unit play its attack animation periodically it would look funky and the unit would start over and over and never finish it.

As you mentioned, it is walk animation. But it is played every 0.03 second and looked odd as if he is stopping and move. In the 0.03 second trigger it is also moved by trigger periodically so it will stop its animation

Darthfett

Aerospace/Cybersecurity Software Engineer
Reaction score
As you have mentioned before, simply playing an animation makes it look like it continuously is starting to walk. This is because it starts at the beginning of the animation.

No, there is no way that I know of to make animations play smoothly, other than custom script and SetUnitX/Y.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.