Annoying World Editor/NewGen error

The Undaddy

Creating with the power of rage
Reaction score
Well yesterday I played with some of newgen's options, but as a side effect now every time I start it I get about 10 errors of the type
"Trigger database error: Save*something*HandleBJ does not exist"
It's not really messing up anything but it's quite annoying :(

Bribe

vJass errors are legion
Reaction score
You can't save GUI hashtables with NewGen, because it does not support it. NewGen is meant to be used for JASS scripting.

PurgeandFire

zxcvmkgdfg
Reaction score
Try disabling RtC (Reinventing the Craft, although I don't know if it causes this error), and also try disabling the "Integrate WEU".

Otherwise, reinstall the latest NewGen along with JassHelper 0.A.2.B. It is possible that you are using an older version of NewGen that doesn't have the hashtable functions. (pre-1.24)

Jass NewGen Pack v5d
JassHelper 0.A.2.B

@Bribe: Beat me to the post. :p But anyway, NewGen supports it, it is just that TESH doesn't highlight it. NewGen was updated in v5d with the latest common.j, but SFilip left to work on RtC and never updated TESH, so yeah. D=

The Undaddy

Creating with the power of rage
Reaction score
Haven't tested your suggestions (too hooked to close WE :eek: ) but I can't seem to find "Integrate WEU". Is that the same as "Enable UMSWE"?

Edit:
Disabled UMSWE and now it doesn't show errors.
Yay.

Azlier

Old World Ghost
Reaction score
What I do to get past that is simply click OK once, and hold enter until it goes away.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.