Anyone is a spell maker?

Galdiuz

Creator of Photon Command
Reaction score
Pretty much anyone who knows some triggering can make spells. You should post what spells you want here, then if someone wants to he/she can make it for you.

IronTrout

Reaction score
I'll be happy to help, but you really need to put up what spells / heroes you want before we can even start anything :p

DuelPlayer

Reaction score
I'll be happy to help, but you really need to put up what spells / heroes you want before we can even start anything :p

I wanted like the unleashing power that has the missile which attacks the unit in personal in the video in 0:36. Not area spell. It is like homing.
I also want the spell be 2 different kind. Meaning: the spell has to be 2 - one fire, another ice.
The fire one hurt only ground units while ice only hurt air units.
The fire type spell has to have effects of fire or red.
Likewise for ice type spell, it has to have effects of ice or blue.

Video:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aj23K8Ri68E

+ I am also looking for people who can give some advices or ideas on spells of my map

IronTrout

Reaction score
That is a disgustingly difficult spell to make. I love it!! I honestly hope you don't want it MUI tho, cuz I think i'd rather put a jellyfish on my face then make that spell MUI. You're going to have to wait till tomorrow for it to be done, I'm watching scrubs and that is much more important atm :p

DuelPlayer

Reaction score
That is a disgustingly difficult spell to make. I love it!! I honestly hope you don't want it MUI tho, cuz I think i'd rather put a jellyfish on my face then make that spell MUI. You're going to have to wait till tomorrow for it to be done, I'm watching scrubs and that is much more important atm :p

Send in to my email @ [email protected]

I would be glad and grateful and +rep to you if you are able to complete.

+ I dont mind if the spell is using what. As long as the spell works. And cause the least lag and delay.

FoxWizzy

Reaction score
as far as i can see that unit is "morfing" from light to darkness and back...not hard.
in light form "frost arrow ability (or something similar), in dark fire arrow"

DuelPlayer

Reaction score
as far as i can see that unit is "morfing" from light to darkness and back...not hard.
in light form "frost arrow ability (or something similar), in dark fire arrow"

Its not the changing of shields - from light to dark or dark to light
Its the unleashing of power.
Remember, it is 0:36 of the video.

IronTrout

Reaction score
lol not quite, you might have to wait for a bit longer, I had some Uni junk i had to do, so i hope to finish most of it tomoz. soz for the wait :)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.