Anyone need a icon done?

Do you think my icons look good?

• Total voters

PooBucket

Reaction score
Icon List

I reckon we might be overworking him haha. Wonder if he's finished all of the requested icons yet. Anyways Romek, don't be such a killjoy..., your bound to have a few rebels or a few mistakes :shades:. Sorry about my overflow of requested icons... but I've got a list of them which would be pretty quick and easy. Sorry! :eek:

1. A power generator but blue.
2. Poison sting icon but with a frame/border around it.
3. A magical lantern.
4. An icon for a force bridge.
5. Sun Well icon.
6. A Fountain icon.
7. Magical Runes.
8. Dragonhawk building.
9. A Dalaran Violet Citadel (I think that's what it's called) icon.
10. Sorry, I don't need the demon circle, just need a circle with lightning bolts coming out of the circle. Sorry about wasting your time on that circle. TT!

I swear I'm adding you on credits for icons! ;) I might have more... but you have enough on your plate already. I've knocked off elemental book cause I've found an icon I like. I've editted this cause I got my e-mail confirmed! Yay!

PooBucket

Reaction score
Sorry I meant a Dragonhawk building icon. How do you edit posts? Sorry, I can't find the edit button.

131ackout

Sorry I meant a Dragonhawk building icon. How do you edit posts? Sorry, I can't find the edit button.

It's near to the Quote button. Because, your edit button is covered with white when you scroll down, making unable to see it, lol. :)

Unless you require to confirm your awaiting email. :rolleyes:

Forsakener

Reaction score
Hey can you make something idk like magicaly lmao like something that would represent magic not like a book or spell. What i need this for is for my map i want the gold to represent magic they have... and have the icon represent magic lol i kinda not knwo what im looking for but i bet i would find it if i see it

ZeroThirteen

Reaction score
If you're still looking for a comet icon, PooBucket, use the forum search tool to find "[Iconpack] Ray Icons". Use my awesomely freehanded fire ray. :thup:

And sorry for not linking... I'm on a Wii. :p

EDIT: Oh, I thought it was you. :eek:
Anyways, Forsakener, check out the icon.

PooBucket

Reaction score
If you're still looking for a comet icon, PooBucket, use the forum search tool to find "[Iconpack] Ray Icons". Use my awesomely freehanded fire ray. :thup:

And sorry for not linking... I'm on a Wii. :p

Jeez, can people read these days. Where did I mention I wanted a comet icon... Look at those list of icons I want, there's no comet in there is there? (Prove me if I'm wrong). I just want those icons on the list and a mana icon and a demon circle disabled for now.

XeNiM666

I lurk for pizza
Reaction score
ummm. can i request icons??

its the abilities of the necromancer in diablo 2, namely:
Amplify Damage
Iron Maiden
Life Tap
Depecrify

can i??

Romek

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Anyways Romek, don't be such a killjoy..., your bound to have a few rebels or a few mistakes :shades:.

I don't mean to. But it's true.
Also, Zerox is rubbish at making icons compared to most people in the graphics grounds. Which is.. another reason to go there xD
2 of his icons are copy and pastes. Nothing more.
1 of them is a recolour.

The icon's hes made for people are the same as well. Copy and paste or recolour.

PooBucket

Reaction score
I don't mean to. But it's true.
Also, Zerox is rubbish at making icons compared to most people in the graphics grounds. Which is.. another reason to go there xD
2 of his icons are copy and pastes. Nothing more.
1 of them is a recolour.

The icon's hes made for people are the same as well. Copy and paste or recolour.

Well we like them, it's our opinion. And who cares if his icons are copy and paste stuff, people copy other people too you know. It's human nature, and how can we learn by not copying? Learning has many ways, like copying because it can sometimes give you ideas. Anyway, he seems nice and snappy with the icons stuff. You don't see many kind-hearted people or people who don't mind doing things for you these days do you? He's not getting paid for it or repped either ><.Are you done with the icons yet? ^^

Kazuga

Let the game begin...
Reaction score
As long as he gives what the people want, who cares? You can make lot's of good icons with just copy, modify a little and maybe recolour.

Zerox

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
Alright sorry everyone I apologize for not getting things done. >.> I have 2 weeks to finish moving out of my old house and to my new one. And I just barely took a chance to take a break today. Come the end of the month I should be able to make the icons I haven't made for people who have asked. If I have shown you a preview of an icon that I made and that I just needed to put up the icon file itself and/or make/upload the disabled icon just pm me and I will do that as soon as I can as they are already finished.

To those of you whom I haven't started I will get to it when I can for now I'm just going to have to postpone it. Today (Saturday) is my first time on the site in 2 days so... sorry. I did read what everyone has said and I really would like to help those who still need it.

@ Renendaru: You aren't being ignored. I just have been busy sorry dude. >.>

Also to Romek I'm okay with you not liking what I'm doing. And I completely admit I am not the best. But the difference is that I want to help just to help. I'm sorry if I have offended you in anyway. But its alright to just be cool about things and not just try to bring out the negative. But eitherway wether your positive or negative, I won't treat you any different. (The same applies to all of you.)

To everyone have a nice day! ;)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.