Anyone need a icon done?

Do you think my icons look good?

• Total voters

Daskunk

SC2 Forum MVP - TheSkunk #386
Reaction score
Thanks that is a really good attitude. I like that.

btnbackstabtv2.jpg

(the zip also contains a DISBTN icon, and a textfile with the paths)
Nice! That does look better.

Kazuga

Let the game begin...
Reaction score
Grymlax that icon is awsome! Thanks:thup:

Fire-wolf:
Well I gave myself a try and hope I got somewhat the result you are looking for.

If you don't like them then just say so, one of my first attempts to make an icon and I'm not really good at it^^

M

MaEt-ReLLiK

Grymlax that icon is awsome! Thanks:thup:

Fire-wolf:
Well I gave myself a try and hope I got somewhat the result you are looking for.
wingsbtnzs0.png

wingsdisbtnna3.png

If you don't like them then just say so, one of my first attempts to make an icon and I'm not really good at it^^

They're too small. :p
Make them 64x64 and add a border and it'll look better. :)

PooBucket

Reaction score
Good Lord.... I wouldn't have thought that many people voting no. I would've expected like... 50000 people on yes and like possible 1-10 people on no? These icons are best ever! And possibly one more icon request.... a Demon Circle plz.... The icon just has to be a bit demonic looking. THANKS VERY MUCH IN ADVANCE!!! <3<3<3

Zerox

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
Hey could you make me a BTN and a DISBTN? I want the wings based on this model: http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/resource.php?t=52906&page=3 Only i dont want any unit in the center of it i just want the wings. Thx
Hows this?

BTNwings.PNG

If you like it I'll upload the icon itself and the disbtn as well.

Thanks that is a really good attitude. I like that.

btnbackstabtv2.jpg

(the zip also contains a DISBTN icon, and a textfile with the paths)

Kudos to you Grymlax your icon is superior to mine. I still have a ways to go to get to that skill level. I would have thought yours to have been made by blizzard myself if I didn't know otherwise. How on earth did you get so good?

Kazuga

Let the game begin...
Reaction score
Wops, size increased.

wingsbtnyd6.png

wingsdisbtnnp5.png

Edit: Hm zerox your wings is better than mine, mine is a bit too blurry =/

Zerox

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
Wops, size increased.

wingsbtnyd6.png

wingsdisbtnnp5.png

Edit: Hm zerox your wings is better than mine, mine is a bit too blurry =/
Still if those have a border its near impossible to see and its way to blury. XD sorry dude. I think mine is better to be honest. >.> No offense.

PooBucket

Reaction score
Oh c'mon, why apologise.... He even said yours is better and we all agree on that one. All of us say your icons are good and I must agree.... Even he does :p. Btw, remember to do the Demon Circle, I'm very sure that's the last icon I need............ (for now).............. :rolleyes:

Zerox

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
Oh c'mon, why apologise.... He even said yours is better and we all agree on that one. All of us say your icons are good and I must agree.... Even he does :p. Btw, remember to do the Demon Circle, I'm very sure that's the last icon I need............ (for now).............. :rolleyes:
Hey no need to be mean or harsh about nothing. I figure being kind and positive makes everyone else in a better mood too. And yea I can get your demon circle.

Edit: This anything like what you want?

BTNCircle.PNG

Forsakener

Reaction score
Hey Iliked the staff ones! I also need 1 that is a Cool looking comet comming out of clouds with a blue tail!! that would be awsome!! Perfect for one of my spells!

Hey deskunt those icons are perfect! Where do I dl them?

Zerox

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
Hey Iliked the staff ones! I also need 1 that is a Cool looking comet comming out of clouds with a blue tail!! that would be awsome!! Perfect for one of my spells!

Hey deskunt those icons are perfect! Where do I dl them?
They are already in your game under items. XD

Don

Rise with the Fallens!
Reaction score
the icons daskunk FOUND ON WORLD EDITOR <<<< TIP!!!

are under world editor and were made BY BLIZZARD when THEY CREATED THE GAME in 1999 <<<< TIP 2!!!

and YOU CAN FINS THEM UNDER: ReplaceableTextures\CommandButtons\BTNStaffOfSanctuary.blp

and UNDER:
ReplaceableTextures\CommandButtons\BTNStaffOfSilence.blp <<<< TIP 3!!!

enuff tips?

Forsakener

Reaction score
the icons daskunk FOUND ON WORLD EDITOR <<<< TIP!!!

are under world editor and were made BY BLIZZARD when THEY CREATED THE GAME in 1999 <<<< TIP 2!!!

and YOU CAN FINS THEM UNDER: ReplaceableTextures\CommandButtons\BTNStaffOfSanctuary.blp

and UNDER:
ReplaceableTextures\CommandButtons\BTNStaffOfSilence.blp <<<< TIP 3!!!

enuff tips?

lol okay well then i stil need a icon for a comet(above is description) and the staff icons.....

Don

Rise with the Fallens!
Reaction score
First try using pixelizing.

How u like it (i know u wanted blue tail but couldn't edit it all the way without scraping it all)

here:
cloudyrocketqk6.png

If u like it, I'll give u the download!

PooBucket

Reaction score
Hey no need to be mean or harsh about nothing. I figure being kind and positive makes everyone else in a better mood too. And yea I can get your demon circle.

Edit: This anything like what you want?

BTNCircle.PNG

WOW, THAT ICON ROCKS!! Oh, I need a Disabled one too plz. Thanks and also I need a mana icon but has no orange border around it please. + a disabld too. THANKS SIO MUCH UR ICONS ROCK HARD.

joaoac

Reaction score
What about some lightning models?
Im working on a lightning Hero.

Bolts, storms, lightnings, rays.
:thup:

Zerox

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
WOW, THAT ICON ROCKS!! Oh, I need a Disabled one too plz. Thanks and also I need a mana icon but has no orange border around it please. + a disabld too. THANKS SIO MUCH UR ICONS ROCK HARD.
Lol okay wasn't sure if that was what you would have wanted. I'll finish it up for ya then. Mana icons okay. And joaoac I can do those too. :p

joaoac

Reaction score
Awesome glad you like it. :) And of course you can. Your wish is my command I'll be right back with it.

Heh realized I made a mistake with the first one (The one you liked with tails) was just barely too big as far as pixels go while making your disbtn. So I resized both and now they are both done. :D Just redownload the first one from this post.

BTN
BTNDualFireballs2_fix.PNG
DISBTN
DISBTNDualFireballs2.PNG
Just a suggestion: For DISBUTTON's you could get rid of the border.
Like this: Button bordered. Disbutton darkened whitout border.

Im waiting those sparky lightning ones! Thanks!

P.S. Oh, I don't care if you begin with the warcraft ones and edit em to make some cool lightning icons.
And I also dont care if your work is copy/paste and recolour. I voted yes cos I apreciated your initiative in help others.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.