Anyone need a icon done?

Do you think my icons look good?

• Total voters

PooBucket

Reaction score
Thought that was what it meant (well almost). Ya, the animations and effects look awesome.

Zerox

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
Well just outta wondering what are you going to use the shiva icons for anyway?

Edit: And here it is your disabled version of shiva as well"

DISBTNShiva.PNG

freakincage

Reaction score
Alrighty so you want plasma guns and futuristic machine guns eh? Well I'll see what I can do.

Yup pretty much. That would be fantastic. Come to think about it, there arn't much moder/future icons out there. That would be a great icon package if someone (or you) could make a package of icons with marines/guns/tanks/sentry guns/turrets etc...

just ideas, but yah for know all i need are the guns :)
thank you in advance

Zerox

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
Man this is great I love helping all of you guys. Since usually I'm the one getting help its nice to be able to help people in my own way too. freakincage I will see what I can make I only can make icons for ya at the moment as I haven't attempted to learn modeling yet. But given time I'm sure I'll start that too. :p

Don

Rise with the Fallens!
Reaction score
WOW, my fireball icon is just so xtrm. DUDE, you are a god, i love u!

one thing, can i have Disbtn?as dark as the FF (final fantasy) up there!

Zerox

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
WOW, my fireball icon is just so xtrm. DUDE, you are a god, i love u!

one thing, can i have Disbtn?as dark as the FF (final fantasy) up there!
Awesome glad you like it. :) And of course you can. Your wish is my command I'll be right back with it.

Heh realized I made a mistake with the first one (The one you liked with tails) was just barely too big as far as pixels go while making your disbtn. So I resized both and now they are both done. :D Just redownload the first one from this post.

BTN
BTNDualFireballs2_fix.PNG
DISBTN
DISBTNDualFireballs2.PNG

Carl-Fredrik

Reaction score
Wow.. they look great! ;)

Anyway, I'll give you something simple now, I want a Fel Orc Farseer icon if you have the time to make one! :)
I'd like BTN and DISBTN!
And as somebody mentioned before, try not making the DISBTN:s too dark, appart from that they're really, really great! :)

+Rep if you fix it of course!

Edit: Yeah... voting no :S That's weird. They're the best icons I've ever seen :p

thewrongvine

The Evolved Panda Commandant
Reaction score
Who in the good name of zerox voted no???????

Lol, it was probably a joke. But it wasn't me! :eek:

Anyway, those icons look pretty neat. I don't need anything right now because I'm partnering with someone on a map and he's in charge of that stuff, but I'll keep this in mind. :thup:

Zerox

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
Who in the good name of zerox voted no???????
wellwish3r did. But then they told me they liked them? :nuts:

So everyone going based on the disabled fireball and disabled shiva icons do you think thats better for not having them too dark?

Zerox

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
Lol, it was probably a joke. But it wasn't me! :eek:

Anyway, those icons look pretty neat. I don't need anything right now because I'm partnering with someone on a map and he's in charge of that stuff, but I'll keep this in mind. :thup:
Alright if you ever need me just drop me a post and I'll see what I can do.
thumbs_upg.gif

Wow.. they look great! ;)

Anyway, I'll give you something simple now, I want a Fel Orc Farseer icon if you have the time to make one! :)
I'd like BTN and DISBTN!
And as somebody mentioned before, try not making the DISBTN:s too dark, appart from that they're really, really great! :)

+Rep if you fix it of course!

Edit: Yeah... voting no :S That's weird. They're the best icons I've ever seen :p

Lol well thank you guys for your thoughts I'm glad you like them. :p Um just outta wondering you wouldn't happen to have a Fel Orc Farseer model would you?

Edit: Aw crap not again... :cool: I just double posted accidentially mods if you would merge this with my previous post that would be fine.

Carl-Fredrik

Reaction score
A little bit darker please :rolleyes:
But if you have to edit much to make them darker that's ok too :D

Edit: I have the model, I just need an icon! :)

Zerox

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
Dude wanna attach the model and the things you need for it up here to a post in a zip maybe or something. I'd love to have that I'm a big fan of the fel orcs. :D

Also changing the darkness of the disabled is fairly simple for me. So no worries.

Carl-Fredrik

Reaction score
Yah, Fel Orc rules ;) Here's the model!

Edit: Hmm... I was wrong, this isn't a model, it's a skin, anyway if you'd still be interested here it is:

Path: Units\Orc\HeroFarseer\HeroFarseer.blp

Attachments

• HeroFarseer.blp
    158.6 KB · Views: 232

Zerox

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
Alright sorry I had to go to work. I'm on lunch break right now. Here it is Fel Orc Far Seer Icon. Thanks for the skin by the way. And darker as requested. Hope you like it and tell me what ya think:

BTN
BTNFelOrcFarSeer.PNG
DISBTN
DISBTNFelOrcFarSeer.PNG

Paths are:

BTNFelOrcFarSeer.tga = ReplaceableTextures\CommandButtons\BTNFelOrcFarSeer.tga

DISBTNFelOrcFarSeer.tga = ReplaceableTextures\CommandButtonsDisabled\DISBTNFelOrcFarSeer.tga

Enjoy.

freakincage

Reaction score
Just curios. How long will it take for the icons I requested :p
You make really good icons and I'm sure you have a list of people already.

Kazuga

Let the game begin...
Reaction score
Oh my god... Can a human being really create these? It's just so amazing..

Well I have a small request, I would like an icon for a spell I'm making and it should show 2 figures. The one to the left is facing left and is being stabbed by the one to the right. The one to the right should be standing with he's right arm stretched out holding a knife of some sort that is digging into the other's back. The left arm should be pulled back to the side of him holding another knife preparing to hit. Some blood on the knives would be nice to (not too much though^^) The figures should be darkened so you can just see their shapes and not the colors, the background well.. don't relly know what it should contain.. Somewhat green with a little bit of different nuances.

I hope this isn't too hard to make, though it shoudn't comparing to the other's you have made. I really love your first icon (the one with pikachu):thup:

Grymlax

Probably not around
Reaction score
I hope this isn't too hard to make, though it shoudn't comparing to the other's you have made. I really love your first icon (the one with pikachu):thup:

Well the other icons simply looks like resizes so that request actually sounds pretty hard judging by the fact that it will need alot of freehand stuff.

Forsakener

Reaction score
Hey can you create a icon that shows a Staff that is kinda red with sparks comming out. I dont need the darker version of it its a passive skill icon

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.