[AOS] Heroes Of Warcraft

mapguy

Reaction score
Story
The world is plagued by black magic, the humans are killing the lands for profit, the orcs are fighting on endless wars and the elvens are more corrupted then ever.
Forests became dead lands, lakes are now dry, great empyres are ruined and the Earth cannot stand any more harm.
Now, the last ones in the world, those who was once heroes, will now fight by the last piece of living ground in the world, a desert forest called Valley of Hope...

Gameplay
Players fights in a 5v5 game. One team against the other. The first team to destroy push into the heart of the other and kill the enemy's ancient wins.
Ancients are colossus that lives inside the bases. They only wake up when all towers are destroied.

Heroes
Each hero has 3 basic spells, 1 lesser ultimate and 1 greater ultimate.
Most of the spells are active, which means that this is kind of a fast paced game.
The spells of the heroes has no levels, but, it's power can be increased with items that gives "+ skill power %".

Bonus features

- Heroes starts with 50 bonus movement speed. When they lose life, they lose speed (Bonus speed = Life% / 2).

- Some items increases damage dealed with skills. This allows heroes to be good at early and late game.

- MOre HP/MP regen. Heroes regenerates more life than in other regular AOS.

- Fast paced game. Skills have a low colldown. Most are values between 3 and 10 seconds.

- No OP stuns! This game has just a few heroes with stuns. And most of them lasts less than 2 seconds.

- Aimed spells. Most of abilities are not just clicking targets, you have to aim for better results.

Some of the Beta heroes:
Mercenary (Edward): A light warrior able to hunt down single enemies and switch between meele and range combat at will.
Voodoo magician (Ze Da Macumba): A power hero that can be used for support or for massive dagage dealing. The voodoo mage is expert on spells that maipulates the damage dealt to those around him.
Paladin (uther): A warrior of the light, able to heal and support his allies, or, unleash the fury of the gods and punish all those who dare to fight against him.
Amazon (shivass): The master in the arts of bow, the amazon can kill enemies that are far away from her and also detect sonds and smells to locate them.
Berserker (Leeroy Jenkins): He is not clever, he is not an strategist, and he is not team player, but, he is damn strong! Leeroy is designed to become stronger based on how bad the player uses him, which means, do everything as wrong as possible!
Storm Master (Raiden): Able to control thunder and summon powerful electrical camps and links he is the faster hero to deal damage.
Druid (Koote): The master of woods, able to summon barriers of roots, channel voids of life and slowly drain the life of his enemies. As long as he is nearby you should stay away from trees. Better than it, you should stay away from him.
Geomacer (Krakker): He rules the earth. He summon craters, vulcans, earthquaker! The ground is no more safe!
Puppeter of death (Kae Kamah): His is not strong, but his army is. The puppeter has the ability to control an army of 3 skeletons each one with unique skills and purposes.
Vampire (Drachoniccus): In his lust for blood, the vampire looks just like a crazzy creature, but, when his body fills with the essence of life, he is almost an unbeatable force.
Chieftain (Raigor Kahn): When excited by the heat of the battle this tauren becomes a violent warrior that starts to crash everything on his front. More he destroys stronger he becomes.
Shadow assassin (Maiev): A misteryous elven warrior which has the power to control the shadows.

(Alfa version in 6-8 days)
(Beta version in 10-12 days)

NightShade

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
Why are there great empyres, I never knew the media arts community had anything to do with warcraft? :( Please just put this through a spell checker. the one in microsoft word will do. Having bad grammar and spelling really lowers the class of your map, makes it seem less, worked on. (and you did work a a lot for this map, so you might as well make it sound like you worked hard on it.)

Otherwise this doesn't look that bad. It's an aos so that doesn't give the map points in my mind, like if it was another wc4. But it does look slightly better than most aos's.

mapguy

Reaction score
Why are there great empyres, I never knew the media arts community had anything to do with warcraft? :( Please just put this through a spell checker. the one in microsoft word will do. Having bad grammar and spelling really lowers the class of your map, makes it seem less, worked on. (and you did work a a lot for this map, so you might as well make it sound like you worked hard on it.)

Otherwise this doesn't look that bad. It's an aos so that doesn't give the map points in my mind, like if it was another wc4. But it does look slightly better than most aos's.

You tested my map in the other thread?

mapguy

Reaction score
Why is there another thread exactly?

Due to some kind of problem that didn't show my old thread, so, I created anew one, but THEN, I discovered that my thread was already there...so, I don't know what really happened.

mapguy

Reaction score
Sigh not more posts about this 'awesome' map

Stop posting at this thread...I already have another one....with also a link for downloading the test version of my map...

HOW CAN I CLOSE THIS THREAD? I CANT FIND THE BUTTOM!:confused:

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.