[AoS]The Island Invasion- V 0.3b

Mike889

Reaction score
--The Island Invasion--

There were a very pacefully isle somewhere eastern to the Eastern Kingdoms. There, humans and orcs, night elves, blood elves and naga lived togheter. The isle was resourcefull and there were a very rare tree. A tree with the highest quality wood on the Earth. Heavily protected by 3 power generators, the tree is said to be the cause of that peace between many races.
However..... Greedy explorers from the western lands discovered about it, and now they come after the tree with the best lumber. They have stablished a colony on the northeast of the isle. That region is now doomed with polution, killed trees and dirty everywhere. Humans, orcs and undeads, are trying to dominate the island and its resources. Only the isle heroes can prevent this... only the invasors heroes can make this happen. And this is where you'll join!
Chose your side: Be an defender of the nature and save your apprisioned leader from that cage; be an invader and destroy everything, taking of course, all the resources you can.

---------

About the game:

---It's an AoS map type. Creeps will spawn and try to attack your enemy base. Control your hero and try to achieve victory.
---You need to destroy the 3 power generator in order to get to your enemy main building. However the generators are very strong, and teamplay is going to be needed if you want to win.
---Many items are going to be additioned, as well many heroes.
---You can summon more powerfull creeps at gold cost to help your team to push till the enemy base.
---Defensive and offensive towers can be build. They are very expensive and not as powerfull as the main ones, but if well used they can set the game winners.

----____________________________________----
Currently Done:
•There are 8 heroes, meaning you can play a 4x4 game. Some heroes have triggered spells.
•Recipe items appears when done.
•Starting creep wave becomes more powerfull after 20 game minutes.
•3 recipe weapons as well 1 defensive recipe equipment.

Screenshots:
LoadScreen.jpg

This is the loading screen. I prefer the standard one because it shows who has the wooden pc that lasts one year to load the game and so it's easier to ban him =/ For me wooden pc is needing more than 12 seconds to load the map.

imagem-1.jpg

An time system to help players to now how much time they have played on.

RecipeItem.jpg

Recipe items show special effects on the user, since from the weapon appearing to special auras.

savashsultimate.jpg

Savash's ultimate plus the polution the invasors did to the water. What a crap behavior =/

AsImAlone.jpg

As i'm alone, the generator has just pwned my head =/

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.