DM Cross

You want to see a magic trick?
Reaction score
*Sniffs air*

No, sorry :( that's me :p

L

Lous_sel

Alexander said:
I'll put MY comments in there and post it tomorrow ;)
you don't really believe any of this do you? What kind of news letter from any church of any state would be as repetitive as this one? The news letter its self is not only at question here but also the church, resources, and all other pieces and or people who went into it. This letter could have been modified or completly forged and yet all of you sit around cutting it apart insted of useing your brains to see through the farce. You speak out against the church, and out against all orgainized religions, you disenchant each other to be "cool". As we all know the list on that newsletter goes for every teenager that breaths in the united states, england, and most of europe. Doesn't that make it clear how trully fake it is? Goth is a style, goth is a brand name, goth is what you eat to break your fast each morning. Until you have the wit and forsight to see beyond the basic stupidities of the mundane and the flaws of the human race, don't even assume you have the right to embelish or disregard something that you do not understand.

Anyone who saw this farce before i pointed it out to you, good job for useing your head as more than a simple hat rack.

Everyone else please type the first line/title of the artical into any search engine and see the humours results.

DM Cross

Reaction score
Holy crap, dude :p Chill, this is a HUMOROUS THREAD!

I'm pretty sure none of us thought this was REAL. In truth, it's probably either somebody really bored, or some obsessed Puritan.

The speaking out against churches isn't to be cool or whatever it is you're thinking, it's a damn discussion :p And everyone is entitled to their own opinions of religion. Funny how you seem to go against that while you preach about it...

ANYWAY! :D Good day to you.

Thanks for trying to make me look like an idiot.

Too bad it didn't work ;)

L

Lous_sel

Alexander said:
A.) I didn't try to make you look like an idiot, I simply succeeded.
B.) I'm not speaking for or against the church. I am simply saying that what good human, muchless what good "bible beater" would really write something that would turn their neighbros and their children against them?
C.) I am a goth and a pagan and I do take offence to people useing either in a humourus and or amuseing atmosphire to get their christian jollies off.
D.) I can count to D and do my one two three's. :D

DM Cross

Reaction score
Lous_sel said:

Missing something there, pal?

A.) I didn't try to make you look like an idiot, I simply succeeded.

No, actually, with this post you just really turned things in my favor :) See my comment to your C

B.) I'm not speaking for or against the church. I am simply saying that what good human, muchless what good "bible beater" would really write something that would turn their neighbros and their children against them?

Didn't I state I didn't think it was real? Like I said, either someone was really bored, or some Puritan with a mental illness got it into his/her sick little mind that the world was "turning to Satan" for all those reasons.

C.) I am a goth and a pagan and I do take offence to people useing either in a humourus and or amuseing atmosphire to get their christian jollies off.

Really, you're a pagan? Anything more specific then that? Apparently I'm not the stupid one. Read the ENTIRE thread, dude :) I'm a Wiccan. You think I don't take offense (even in jest) that some idiot said my religion works for an evil entity I don't believe in? Or that he FURTHERLY accused my religion of doing things, standing for things that were NEVER TRUE, but managed to get MY HERITAGE BURNED TO THE DAMN GROUND?!

Yes, sir :) I take that offensively. And furthermore? I take this offensively, too. Who the hell are you to come out of no where and attack me for a joke someone else made, that someone else posted somewhere else?

You, my friend, are no where near in the right.

D.) I can count to D and do my one two three's. :D

Good. There's hope for you yet.

Now, lastly, this was a joke. If you read one of my posts in BOLD RED LETTERS, it was ME, not YOU, warning everyone else against getting into serious religious discussion over a damn joke. And yet, here you are, agreeing with me while attacking me, and doing the same thing.

You have killed the joke.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.