WIP [Arena] Eternal Arena

Dark_Phoenix

Reaction score
Edit: This account is the owner of the account EternalSoulless, the creator of this map. Props to Aow_Hun7312, who helped me with this in its beginning stages.

Light. Darkness. Dueling forces trying to control the world for better or for worse. For many a century these warriors have fought, trying to get a leg up on the war. Eternal Arena takes you to Seafoam City, where numerous powerful weapons and resources are produced. The capture of this city may cost the losing team their chance at victory..Which side will you fight for?

Features
Triggered Spells
I'll let the screenshots speak for this one.

City Map
miniq.png

The city itself is a winding path of roads. Throughout these roads you will
find hostile hero enemies, insane from the destruction of their homeland. The enemeis you face in this manner drop incredibly powerful weapons and armor.
At areas where there is a lightning bolt an flames, footmen spawn regularly [every thirty seconds.]

Objectives
Throughout the city you will find Objectives, which can be captured using a capture key. Objectives provide teamwide benefits for the team controlling it; the team can choose to upgrade these abilities. However, if an objective is captured, the team which captured it gets the upgraded benefits. You need a Capture Key item to capture an objective.

Download
v.0.1.136
http://epicwar.com/maps/88857/

Known Bugs
-Using the "Scorch" ability on a hero with a teleport item [Glimmer Ring] will cause them to teleport into Brown's base.
-The game may crash for relatively old computers on load up.

wc3shady

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
All I know is that it's arena. I haven't seen anything that would really lure me to downloading it. You need to show off some game-play pics or hero abilities or something, just a little something to get us interested in the game.

Zack1996

Working on a Map
Reaction score
Sorry to say this but Warcraft hung up on me when I tried to get to the arena...

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.