-Armor Ability Which Stack

SwedishChef

Reaction score
Okey I need an ability which gives targeted unit -armor and also stacks with previous casts. For example: A hero has 2 armor, he is targeted by spell and gets 1 armor, then he is targeted again and gains 0 armor.

Ayanami

칼리
Reaction score
No need to add it to a disabled spell book. "Item - Armor Bonus" is already invisible, so you can't see the skill icon.

SwedishChef

Reaction score
Okey but how do I change the duration on it then? Also I just need a fast answer on which ability which gives +damage which isn't in percent.

E: And that didn't stack...I created an ability based of that which gives -2 armor. When I add it on more times it still give same armor (-2).

Shura

Reaction score
Make an ability based off of Damage Bonus with multiple levels, then make a trigger to count the number of units within the area when the ability is used, and adjust the level of the ability to the number of units.

SwedishChef

Reaction score
Make an ability based off of Damage Bonus with multiple levels, then make a trigger to count the number of units within the area when the ability is used, and adjust the level of the ability to the number of units.

Hm well yes this I also was going to do first but then for some reason I didn't think I could have more that 1 working level on item abilities. Well it works for both so thanks. But how do I make it so it only lasts for lets say 10 seconds?

E: Hm, use timers maybe dumbass.

Shura

Reaction score
Do something like this:
Trigger:
  • trigger
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Starts the effect of an ability
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Unit - Add Damage Bonus to (Triggering unit)
      • Wait 10.00 seconds
      • Unit - Remove Damage Bonus from (Triggering unit)

ElChupanebre

Reaction score
Do something like this:
Trigger:
  • trigger
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Starts the effect of an ability
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Unit - Add Damage Bonus to (Triggering unit)
      • Wait 10.00 seconds
      • Unit - Remove Damage Bonus from (Triggering unit)

This, of course, couldn't be used more then once at the same time.

Shura

Reaction score
But it can, triggering unit will always refer to the original unit that triggered the event, even after a wait and if the trigger has run multiple times.

SwedishChef

Reaction score
Hah yesterday was such a slow day for me. I realised that I could use triggering unit today when I woke up xD. Thanks anyway.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.