System Attack for Mana

Monsterous

In the Shadows, Lurking.
Reaction score
This is more around the WoW area (if you want to make one)
Based upon the Warriors :)

Code:
          Event:
          Time - Every 1.30 seconds of game time
          Conditions: 
          [[Current order of <<<your unit wanting this to happen>>> Equal to [Order[autoattack]] [B]or[/B] [[Current order of <<<your unit wanting this to happen>>> Equal to [Order[attack]]
          Actions:
          Set mana of <<<your unit wanting this to happen>>> to [[Mana of <<<your unit wanting this to happen>>>] + 2.00

For the mana to fade, just make your unit's mana regeneration value Negative. (i used -0.50)

How do i do this?

Event.
Go to Time and then Peridoc event then instead of 5.00 add 1.30

Condition.
First, go to the OR part. Then for Condition 1: Go to Order Comparison, click on Issued Order, go to the dropdown menu and click on Unit - Current Order of Unit. Then go to Triggering Unit, replace it with the unit you want to use. Hit Ok then Ok again. Click on [Order[stop]]. Click on the [stop] and type in autoattack (instead of stop). Keep clicking ok till you get to Condition 2. Repeat this process and instead of autoattack you do attack. That way if you manually attack it will still work. Auto attack if he attacks automatically.

Action.
Go to Unit - Set Mana [to value] (NOT PERCENTAGE) then click on Triggering unit. Change it to the unit you wish to use. Click on the 0.00 and go to the FIRST 1.00. Click on the Function Dropdown Menu and find Unit - Property. Change Life to Mana and Change Triggering Unit to the unit you wish to use. Then press ok and go back to the 2nd 1.00. Change it to 2.00.

Edit: Nevermind :), fixed the problem.
I hope this helps for all you Map-Makers :D (and i hope you like it)

J3LADE

Reaction score
You should also include how to make this happen for multiple warriors at the same time.

Also you should include a mana degen trigger which calculates whether the warrior is in combat or not and when not in combat not to degen mana (cause this gets really annoying in games when your constantly losing mana and your still fighting).

PurgeandFire

zxcvmkgdfg
Reaction score
1. It is a really small code.
2. It has too many options to use
3. No example of what to put
4. Non-exact functions

For #1, I don't think that can be fixed. Sorry, :(

For #2 and #3, just add an example of use.

For #4, right-click the trigger, click "Copy as Text", then paste it here and modify the values.

I hope this is not too rude. :)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.